TE Collectibles - Sticker Set

Got my stickers-sets the last Saturday morning itself, and am posting about it now! :yuck:

qvViJ3s.jpg

Thanks, Rahul!

Waiting for stickers for a long long time as i have ordered it 2 months back but didnt recieve it as i was thinking of putting it in my Harley Davidson motorbike bought one month back.....If i get it i will stick it and upload pics of it...@Mods please look into it as i didnt recieve my stickers...

are stickers still available?
Yes they are very much available and in bulk. I had ordered enough to last a long time. The only problem is that if I send it using India Post then there is not guarantee that you will get it. If you need a certain delivery then you gotta foot the courier bill.

Waiting for stickers for a long long time as i have ordered it 2 months back but didnt recieve it as i was thinking of putting it in my Harley Davidson motorbike bought one month back.....If i get it i will stick it and upload pics of it...@Mods please look into it as i didnt recieve my stickers...

Admins, why did you ban him?

He bought a Harley just to show off the TE stickers.

Look at all the advertisement you could've got from it.

@Renegade I would like to have the TE stickers, but the TE store link in the OP doesnt seem to be working, is there another way to get the stickers? Is the coffee mug up for sale too?

Store is offline for now. Will try and setup a stand along store as there are no working forum integrated options available as of now.

Coffee mugs are not available. Just two pieces of the Grey Matters Here one.

For stickers please PM me your mailing address and I will send the bank details. Also if you know other TE members then I can send you stickers in bulk which you can then distribute.

Store is offline for now. Will try and setup a stand along store as there are no working forum integrated options available as of now.

Coffee mugs are not available. Just two pieces of the Grey Matters Here one.

For stickers please PM me your mailing address and I will send the bank details. Also if you know other TE members then I can send you stickers in bulk which you can then distribute.

I had ordered on 1/08/2014,had messages you as well.Received no reply till date.

Did you pay for the courier? Otherwise it was best effort basis using India mail. Lots got it but some did not. I Can send it again but how can we be sure it will reach this time.

I've been wanting to ask this: Can you add TE t-shirts and caps swags? I'll be more than happy to buy if they are cool. Use the old TE logo at the front of the cap and shirt. Print your forum's username or a nickname of your choice on the back of the shirt. Can pay upto 500rs shipped for a good quality shirt. :3

Last edited:
Did you pay for the courier? Otherwise it was best effort basis using India mail. Lots got it but some did not. I Can send it again but how can we be sure it will reach this time.

I'm one of those who never got it. You know i'd say just seems the parcel via speed post. It costs barely anything and will always reach on time. We'd pay the shipping g charges of required

I am looking to get these and shall be paying for shipping to Mumbai (Bandra). If any other people from Mumbai (who can collect their sets from me) would like to join, PM me. Shall keep this post for a week and then ping Renegade for bank details. Tks!

Back