TE Collectibles - Sticker Set

yes i want, i will put on my two laptop and two desktop pc, it will be great to have it on my stuf[DOUBLEPOST=1404581411][/DOUBLEPOST]it is asking me to pay by TE credit or bank transfer, i think its free, why should we pay then anything..

when i clicked on TE credits, it says you dont have any credits

Last edited:
The second goes to my sharing portable hard drive , most of the times being circulated amongst all friends of mine...

Now they are aware about my addiction...

Attachments

• 1404582544505.jpg
    1404582544505.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 186
placed the order for 2 sticker-sets earlier in the day today and informed the super-mod about it, and got acknowledgement from him.
one would go on my cabinet w/o a question, one on the bike, and the rest, will have to think of.

I ordered one by paying 100 credits... But I got the invoice which says " You have chosen to pay offline. Please make the payment to the following account.
Did I missed anything while ordering?

Last edited by a moderator:
Still didn't receive it ... :( Although I placed the order long long back ... 26/6/14 around 6:00 P.M. To be exact ... :(
You will get it in a few days I guess. India Post is quite unpredictable.[DOUBLEPOST=1404670563][/DOUBLEPOST]
I ordered one by paying 100 credits... But I got the invoice which says " You have chosen to pay offline. Please make the payment to the following account.
Did I missed anything while ordering?
Nope. You don't need to do anything else. Though I don't see why that message will be shown to you unless you chose to pay offline instead of with credits.

I too had ordered on 27 june by paying 100 credits. (Waiting for the sticker set to arrive) And also got the same message of paying through offline mode after 100 credits were debited, though it disappeared after some random clicking.

^ Same here... paid with credits...(100 credits are deducted) ... and the invoice mentions to pay offline to a bank account. :S

this is the invoice details.

Product/Service Qty Price Total Credit
Sticker Set 1 10.00 10.00 Cr 100.0

Shipping Information
Shipping Status Packed
Carrier
Delivery Time
Shipped at 01/01/1970
Shipment
Subtotal Rs.10.00
Discount Rs.0.00
Coupon Discount Rs.0.00
Total Rs.10.00
Tax Rs.0.00
Shipping Rs.0.00
Amount To Pay Rs.10.00
Amount To Pay
Credit
Cr 100.0
Offline Payment Details

-----------
so now do i have to transfer rs 10 in the above mentioned a/c?

Last edited by a moderator:
I paid using credits but i didn't recive my stickers
I have not posted your stickers yet. Will be sending the next batch tomorrow.

Me too not received the stickers yet... @Renegade
I had sent yours on 5th so technically its only been a week. Knowing India Post you might be receiving those this week. Though people in Delhi from the same batch of stickers have received it already. Fingers crossed.

For a guaranteed delivery the cost is Rs. 80 for the courier so I chose the free option of India Post.

Back