TE Collectibles - Sticker Set

So if you have more than 100 Credits, you can pay using that ?! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1403873509][/DOUBLEPOST]So can we pay using only Credits or should we pay also in cash in extra ? :)

Its one or the other. You can pay COD too but that is only for stickers. For mugs its upfront bank transfer payment.

10Rs Or 100 TE Credits

They cost Rs. 70 but as we are giving them away for free right now, the above is the shipping cost from regular India mail.
I transferred you 1500 TE credits. Can you refund 1300? I would like 2 sets if available.

I transferred you 1500 TE credits. Can you refund 1300? I would like 2 sets if available.

Actually, you will have to wait for 7 days for a refund. If you still do not get it, please call up all the numbers of all the mods you know about!

On a different note, are these stickers water resistant?

The stickers are weather proof and can be used on external surfaces like a car. They can withstand water, wind and sun without fading for over 3 years.

Last edited:
Man I am late to the party as always. Anyway, liking this page means fb tells me that I am sharing Error 404 for some reason. I want these stickers ..... So I can either pay Rs10 COD or use up credits right? Me thinks I am gonna do this the COD way. Btw, how long before it arrives home?[DOUBLEPOST=1403932917][/DOUBLEPOST]@Renegade What about ordering more than one set? Can that be done?

You are not late. We have enough for everyone. :)

Actually this payment system is all messed up. I should just keep it with credits and remove the COD. Anyway it virtually free so you are OK with either.

It will take upto 10 days as i am sending from regular India Post. Courier or speed post is working out to be expensive. 80 and 40 rupee respectively.

You can order 2 max.

You are not late. We have enough for everyone. :)

Actually this payment system is all messed up. I should just keep it with credits and remove the COD. Anyway it virtually free so you are OK with either.

It will take upto 10 days as i am sending from regular India Post. Courier or speed post is working out to be expensive. 80 and 40 rupee respectively.

You can order 2 max.

In this case I actually prefer the COD option. Would pretty much like to save the credits for something else. Anyway, entering my details always gives me "an error has occurred" message. So, in order to place 2 orders I will have to repeat the procedure, I'm guessing.
Normal post is not a problem. Quite fine with me actually.
Did I just see a mug for the price of Rs10,000! :eek:

COD option cannot be enabled for specific products and I have no way of sending it through COD. Stickers were OK since the shipping price is anyway negligible but for Mugs it is too much. So I have disabled for now.

You can earn credits by participating in the forum so don't be a miser. :mad:

Yeah thats a special Mug. It cannot be bought, only earned.

COD option cannot be enabled for specific products and I have no way of sending it through COD. Stickers were OK since the shipping price is anyway negligible but for Mugs it is too much. So I have disabled for now.

You can earn credits by participating in the forum so don't be a miser. :mad:

Yeah thats a special Mug. It cannot be bought, only earned.

Haha I am not a miser and I do participate in the forums. Unfortunately most of the time I am only reading and not posting. You should give some credits for reading too much :D.
Anyway finally got the order done. Have pm'ed you. Will transfer the 20 bucks today itself. The android app need to get more proactive with notifications ;)

Here goes my first sticker on my beloved 3TB seagate drive...

Thanks Te...

More pics to come...

Attachments

• 1404014187317.jpg
    1404014187317.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 246
I have sent it through India Post as courier was charging Rs. 80. They took 3 days to deliver it within Pune across a distance of 10 kms. So expect it to reach by next week I guess.

Back