*TE Exclusive : Hitachi 250GB SATA-2*

Computer Shop, Brigade Road, Below Planet M.

Meet Mr Sabir and mention my name ;)

If there is a large order I can get it for maybe 5.1k also..:)

guys hitachi has a real sick service .. atleast for people in small towns like me .. i dont suggest going for it .. i had bought a hitachi 40gb hdd for my bro's office and it crashed within 10 days and the replacement was taking more than a month .. i pestered the dealer and he gave me a new seagate 40gb instead and said he will manage with the hitachi when it comes back. and ya seagate gives u a replacement in MAX 2 days at most places. dont go for hitachi if your place has no direct distributors / service centres.

I've been using a Hitachi Deskstar IE 80GB Drive for 3 years now (come 11th March, and it turns 3). Has 'suffered' teh worst abuse from me.. and still runs like a charm. I had bot it when IBM had sold off its HDD unit to Hitachi (after the Deathstar era). I wud buy another Hitachi anyday.

About the replacement, Seagate is very good. They give replacements on the 3rd or 4th day at the max :D

Not sure of Hitachi Support though

guys i am not saying Hitachi is bad .. its support service is bad and realllly bad in smaller cities n non metros. and a hard disk is something which can crash any time without any reason or it can run like a charm for aeons. nobody would want to wait how long i waited for a replacement and u cant do anything without a damn hdd.

Well he's a hardware dealer so obviously he has all HDD, and comp stuff..

But he gave me this special offer for the 250GB SATA-2 which I decided to offer you guys..

Sadly, no one seems interested..:(

Anish the thing is that it is regular price... Also i wont advise to procure a HDD from outside your city for a small price difference of lets say 200-300 bucks for the obvious warrenty issues :)...

Yes I understand Switch but there are a lot of people who bought this drive for 6.5k-7k, it was primarily meant for them.

Also warranty is available throughout the country, its not like they were bought abroad or something..

Back