TE Grand Meet - Everyones Welcome To Attend

The Grand TE Meet
Hi All Members,
This is to inform you that we plan to conduct a Grand TE Meet at Mumbai in the CCI, Churchgate.
Everyone who can make it there is welcome.

Please confirm your presence here.

All spam in this thread will be deleted on sight.

Date: To be Decided

Proposed Date: 12th June 2005

Time: To Be Decided
Please note: These timings are as of what I have divided the slots into. Timings maynot be the same. Will depend upon member suggestions and the CCI timings.
Time Suggestions:
(1000 Hrs to 1130 Hrs) Breakfast - 1

(1230 Hrs to 1500hrs) Lunch - 2

(1700 Hrs to 2000 Hrs) Dinner - 0
Currently Attending Members:
XTerminator, Deejay, Funkymonkey, KingKrool, Quad Master, Aces170,

Chic_Magnet, Ragin_Ice

I too confirm my presence.
And one suggestion , plz keep the timings in the morning around 11-11:30 ,
As i find it difficult later to travel back home in the evening at 6 or so.
Well not forcing but just my view

Me can make it too, same request as Quad-master. Lets meet up for Lunch, also many ppl will find Churchgate far, but trust me the Cricket Club of India is worth it. Plenty of open space, empty, awesome cake-shop etc....

Also it will be great if the Pune members can make it too. aka darky, Appollyon, Maxx, and all others.

Someone (atleast one person) needs to be a member there.
And dont worry, we shall take care of that,
Just tell us who all will be there.
Do let us know if u can come TechHead.

XTerminator said:
Someone (atleast one person) needs to be a member there.
And dont worry, we shall take care of that,
Just tell us who all will be there.
Do let us know if u can come TechHead.

Nope. I'm interning in Gurgaon right now (crappy++!), and won't be back home in Bombay till the 6th of July.

am in .... though CCI seems a lil far for me ( am at nerul , navi mumbai )... it wud be good if u could do it in some centrally located place like sion or dadar which wud be easy on all the guys from suburbs plus its quite convinient for townie's . Anyway i will still come if its CCI . :hap2:

i could`nt come last time as i was down with typhoid but i`ll surely make it this time..
would love to meet ya people.. lol never have been soo excited to meet guys!!!!
:cool2: :hap2:
hmm and i suggest we meet in the morning as it might be a difficult for others to go back home due to traffic or crowded trains!!

chic_magnet said:
i could`nt come last time as i was down with typhoid but i`ll surely make it this time..

would love to meet ya people.. lol never have been soo excited to meet guys!!!!

:cool2: :hap2:

hmm and i suggest we meet in the morning as it might be a difficult for others to go back home due to traffic or crowded trains!!

12th is a SUnday:p

Anyways,

will consider ur vote for Morning Meet.

Nvidia and livingdigital are having a gaming competition at Crossroads , Haji Ali on the 11th and 12th june . Nvidia is going to showcase their SLI technology there . The guy whoz going to host the gametechexpo is taking care of the event . So we guys can meet there instead , it wud be sexy , i have spoken to the event organizer , my fr , and hez invited us all there . I have requested him and hez willing to introduce techenclave to all the gamers there . Guys lemme know . BTW's the registration will start shortly at the livingdigital website , herez the link to the organizer's website ,

http://www.re-inforcement.com/event_tgc.html

edit : i will ask him if we cud put a banner free of cost or at a very nominal fee , though i dont assure anything since it might conflict with the main sponsorer, i will try my best .

edit : thanks for the reps masky . :cool2:

Haha, now i wish i was in Bbay...
gr8 going Ragin, if it works out, am sure it will do worlds of good to the site ;)

guys the banner thingy wud be difficult , but i asked him about pamphlets and he told he it shud be fine ...... so if TE owners and members are willing to contribute for the pamphlets then we can distribute pamphlets ..... mind u crossroads is a big crowd puller .....and the last time fragshak had their event there there were a lot of gamers ....

i suggest we go with colour pamphlets ..... will cost much more than the conventional black and white ....but will leave a better impact .... a 15 cm x 10 cm comes at approximately 75 paise per copy . Even if we have some 3000 copies it wud be good .

Some of the artistic members can come up with the design .

i hope people at TE realise its a very good oppourtunity and since i can be a part of the organizing team at the event, I can try my best to help TE .

Since i have my engg exams ,final semester, i cannot take the responsibility of printing the pamphlets . My exams get over on the 10th , and the event is on 11th and 12th . i can take full responsibility then and act as the TE representative . If someone can arrange for www.techenclave.com t-shirt , i wud love to don that ....;)...... i hope Mumbai guys come forward . Besides request people to contribute and someone take the responsiblity of getting the pamphlets done . It aint that big a task .... u jus have to take the design in a cd or mem stick and give it to the printer( as in the guy who does it at a large scale ) .
If any of the TE members from Mumbai can take responsibility from here , it wud be great .

Xterminator and other guys who decided upon CCI , i didnt mean to hijack the thread , i jus felt that it wud be a nice place to meet , and it wud be in the best interest for TE . laters

I agree with you this will be a nice idea to advertise TE, but then again it will be very hectic and unorganised. Then again I am open to both the ideas.

hmm....
sounds like a good idea.
Will discuss about this and let u know.
Meanwhile, keep the suggestions coming and ppl who wish to join in, and can come, please post here.

i suggest u change the dates

11-12 june is 1 of the big tourneys being held at crossroads. so gamers surely wont make it including me.

tourney organized by nvidia/asus & promoting of sli in india.

if u guys want to advertise there let me know. i know the guys organizing the tourney, ill talk to them.

Back