TE Grand Meet - Everyones Welcome To Attend

i suggest u change the dates

11-12 june is 1 of the big tourneys being held at crossroads. so gamers surely wont make it including me.

tourney organized by nvidia/asus & promoting of sli in india.

if u guys want to advertise there let me know. i know the guys organizing the tourney, ill talk to them.

LOL JBI atleast read what others post...

ya just read the 1st page & only the 1st 3-4 lines of every1's post. heh.

anyways if its on 11-12 at crossroads. ill be there. heh, unless reliance tourney dates are clashing.

so is this thing happenning or no. the topic seems to be dead.

decide fast n give ppl time so they can decide if they can come or keep the timings free for themselves.

dont decide late like the last 2 bbay meets.

first let us decide where to hold this event, CCI Club or some place else as mentioned above by some members. anything is suitable to me. meeting the dear members of TE is more important rather than the place.

second all those who are willing to attend kindly pm or email xterminator about it and confirm ur presence / attendance.

outstation members kindly post the dates most suitable to you.

this complicated task of logistics and finalisation of date (currently the 12th) can be best carried out by Xterminator and aces170 together. hence kindly send your confirmations to XT asap.

Ace , masky book ur tickets asap on finalisation of the program..........

Darky , appo and maxx can drive down .....

wasnt the venue decided to be crossroads at the 11-12th gaming event by nvidia/amd/asus. if its some other place then i dont think ill be able to come since ill be at crossroads.

Allright folks, The crossroad idea is very good, but its very tough to manage the logistics : Ie where will we meet up and where will we sit and discuss, where to have lunch and what to do thereafter. Me and deejay had a chat, and decide on three events :
1. Lets meet at CCI, chat, have lunch and then proceed to any gaming cafes for a fragfest.
2. Lets meet for lunch somewhere in Bandra, and proceed to a gaming cafe for a fragfest.
3. Lets go to Crossroads and manage to do something. ( Its very difficult to plan something in a big gaming tourney which is gonna be jam packed.)

Any other planned ideas are welcome. Also folks please confirm your attendance within a day or two.
For ppl who had confirmed earlier please re-confirm.
Also for college kids who are always broke the budget wont go over 250-300 bucks per head.

Also folks I mention this again, if anybody else has a better planned idea please post. Also do remember that folks will be coming down from Pune too.

lol aces u know there is a place called mcdonalds at crossroads to have lunch n sit down.

dont think ill be able to make it to other places, cause my match might be there since i am gonna take part in the tourney.

& if yall dont want to waste time. i suggest yall change the dates to 11th & take part in the tourney. entry is free anyways. give it a try, cs/q3/ wc3/ fifa. no harm in trying. ull also get ur free fragfest.
if yall dont take part there are gonna be enough seats outside the gaming area also to sit down n spectate n relax.

stormblast said:
lol aces u know there is a place called mcdonalds at crossroads to have lunch n sit down.
dont think ill be able to make it to other places, cause my match might be there since i am gonna take part in the tourney.
& if yall dont want to waste time. i suggest yall change the dates to 11th & take part in the tourney. entry is free anyways. give it a try, cs/q3/ wc3/ fifa. no harm in trying. ull also get ur free fragfest.

if yall dont take part there are gonna be enough seats outside the gaming area also to sit down n spectate n relax.
Thats a good idea too. eat , drink and free gaming too at crossroads.
XT , ACE170 what do you suggest ??
Should we stick to the original schedule or modify it as per members desires...???
and i once again request all the members who are coming to confirm the same with XT via pm or email asap. this will aid us in working out the logistics.

1 prob now guys.

the 11-12 tourney is mostly postponed 25-26 cause of reliance dates clashing & some advertising issues. ill confirm the dates again tomorrow & post.

otherwise i would prefer the 2nd option of meeting in bandra.

Why dont we postpone to the dates of the crossroads tourney ? I really liked that idea! We can have some fun there, meet some other gamers, watch some good hardware in action [someone said something about SLI being demo'd...?]
I vote crossroads.

k i am fine with it being postponed. gives ppl more time to prepare who are coming from outside bbay.

the dates are changed to 25, 26 cause of more sponsors being added & advertising related issues.

yes its gonna be sli promotion. all the gaming pcs there are gonna have sli.
processor is gonna be amd 64
main sponsor is nvidia & amd, so itll be good.

ill let yall know once i get to know which cards will be used in sli.

i too vote for 25, 26. cause me n my team are gonna be there for the tourney. also all u te guys can take part in the tourney. will be good fun. entry is free anyways.

yes guys the tournament is postponed to 25th and 26th June . Storm's requested me to vote for 25th, 26th since his reliance competition is on the 11th and 12th . So my vote's for 25th or 26th . rest is upto the popular vote , am in both ways .

Hi Folks,

Since most of you can not make, we will postpone the meet till 26th June at Crossroads. Will post the updates after some feedback on your end.

try n keep it on 25th if u guys want to take part in the event. otherwise 26th is fine with me.

btw farcry 64bit 3v3 has been added to the tourney by the sponsors.

hello!

i am coming to mumbai too from the 17th to 23rd and i woud most sincerely like to meet you guys and attend the meeting. Please if all of you please prepone the meeting to around 22 so that i can share the fun with you. The location and time are perfect with me. Please try your best as i really want to meet your guys.

arudit posted 1.08 minutes later:

Please Please Please I Want To Meet You Guys

Back