TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination

logistopath said:
Tell me that was sarcasm! :O
:lol: , what do you think ??

Of-course I know him, he is teh master troll. And now official troll god *ahem*mod

But on a serious note, congo to all again. You guys really deserve the post. And Long live TE.

Re: TE needs more moderators - Update: New Mods Announced | Community Rep Nomination

CA50 said:
sorry guys my mistake, i will wait for them to take voluntree retirement.
Till then i will make their life a living hell:p

Thats the spirit.. lol :lol:

And Old mods...

I Think some new mods are over-enthusiastically started the flow of infractions and warnings.

This certainly pisses some people who are addicted to TE and its community.

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Handle them well...

Else this hunt may start again soon...

Who knows when mod infractions and warnings may start...

thirumalkumaran said:
And Old mods...

I Think some new mods are over-enthusiastically started the flow of infractions and warnings.

This certainly pisses some people who are addicted to TE and its community.

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Handle them well...

Was quoting Rs. 150 for a boxed Xperia X10 a responsible thing?

Please note, not being a mod doesn't alleviate any of your responsibility either.

^^ Actually ppl take it too easy sometimes mainly in market and general section. Once the mods whips some more stick real hard on their a$$....they will come to senses instead of posting an useless comment in this thread. Good thing will be we will get rid of those useless ppl who anyway will never contribute much here and do more whining rather than any useful work !

^Crazy_Eddy and Supra are absolutely right. Members are equally responsible. Respect for a community and its people should grow, not turn negative as time goes by.

If infractions are the way to control spam posts, sensible people will welcome it.

I dont know how much i contribute, but still i report post, receive infractio:p and avoid spamming.

Other members also help the mods and the forum by following rules.

If we were nominated for mods then we would have asked others to stick to rules, now also we can contribute by sticking to the rules:)

Each one should try to be his own Mod... The new Mods will soon lose their jobs then... :lol:

Mod or no mod we all should abide forum rules, post sensible and respect other members, treat forum like a clean managed home.

virus32win said:
Mod or no mod we all should abide forum rules, post sensible and respect other members, treat forum like a clean managed home.

Couldnt have put it better :)

Gratz to all the newly appointed mods! I had nominated myself for the Networking sub-forum and was really hoping to get through. On the other hand, I'm happy that someone like Gaurish being made the mod for the same section. Same applies for all the other appointed mods. The senior mods have selected the right people for the job! :)

Congratulations to all once again! :D

Congrats to new mods. :D. I have applied for PC buying section and market :S. Then saw that DA is selected as the mod for that section. No one deserves that more. :). He is too helpful i say. :D.

Congrats to all again. :D.

Congrats to all the new mods !!! :D

Congratulations to all the worthy appointees.

remember one sentence

"With power comes the responsibility."

medpal said:
Congratulations to all the worthy appointees.

remember one sentence

"With power comes the responsibility."
People use this line when they get infracted and want to whine about it. :bleh: So did someone infract you?

^^ LOL its better to be safe for the next dew days at least :p.....at least one of the new guys is on a spree and is awake even at 2-3 AM with his new job ...dont want to be his prey :rofl:

Supra said:
^^ LOL its better to be safe for the next dew days at least :p.....at least one of the new guys is on a spree and is awake even at 2-3 AM with his new job ...dont want to be his prey :rofl:
Like a 'newborn' Vampire waiting to find someone to sink his fangs into?? :O

Deadly... :fear:

nehaladsul said:
Like a 'newborn' Vampire waiting to find someone to sink his fangs into?? :O

Deadly... :fear:
More like the deadly professor of potions trying to put the naughty kids in their place with a rap on their wrists.. ;)

logistopath said:
More like the deadly professor of potions trying to put the naughty kids in their place with a rap on their wrists.. ;)
Hmmm... Now I know why your tag line is 'The Professor'... :lol:

BTW, I just realised that the vampire is not the right creature... If the new Mods were like Vampires and bit us, we would turn into Mods... :D

Supra said:
And Who would that be? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back