Team anna's new campaign Ban Congress (Your vote needed)

Calm down nehal. Dont involve religion here.

^^ I am cool and I am not the one involving religion into anything! I just wanted you to know that I think that it is the BJPs ajenda to create the religious divide and since it is the only contender as against the congress, you need to choose wisely!
<

^^ You are grossly mistaken if you think that I am pro Congress. I am not pro any party!

But after taking a look at the options, I would rather vote for Congress than the Saffron Alliance (BJP)! Agreed that Congress has had a bad record for Corruption but the BJP has a bad record for Corruption as well as Anti-Secularism!

I was born in a Hindu Family, studied in a Catholic school where atleast 50% enrollments are from the Muslim Community. Apart from Hindus and Muslims, my close friend circle includes Parsis, Sikhs, Christians in ample numbers. So, I would accept corruption over religious divide anyday!

I have seen and known the Tricolour as it is. I do not and will not want to see the Saffron and Green separately... Not now, and never...

i dont get this anti- secularism funda . pls enlighten what exactly is anti- secularism.

yesterday our honorable law minister promised 9 % reservations for muslims if elected so is that secularism for you ?

^^^^^^Now thats a personal opinion but i guess congress is more evil than bjp.

suffering is more during the congress raj.

to name few

1)Food inflation

2)Petrol hikes in every quarter

3)peak of Corruption

E.t.c

Banning congress is not the solution. BJP is not good either. or any other political party for that matter.

Right now what we need is a good and stable one party government. Coalition will not be of help because it will be like the current government who are hesitant to take strict action against their allies. Also the allies know that they could do whatever they want because they are the pillars and the government will not take any action.

It's like "A person staying in a house of glass will not throw stones on other person's house."

#pinga123:

Not exonerating Congress, but things like this will happen when a majority is not met and coalition governments are set. Each region is running their own mini-kingdom. We see 'more' of corruption cause more money is flowing in the country. Though overall it is a big mess.

i dont get this anti- secularism funda . pls enlighten what exactly is anti- secularism.

yesterday our honorable law minister promised 9 % reservations for muslims if elected so is that secularism for you ?

Wy don't you ask this question to the people who have seen the real face of the Gujarat riots...??

Wy don't you ask this question to the people who have seen the real face of the Gujarat riots...??

so did the sikhs in punjab.

That means No party is secular.

Also you did not reply to what the law minister is getting at.

So does being pro minority means being secular?

so did the sikhs in punjab.

That means No party is secular.

Also you did not reply to what the law minister is getting at.

So does being pro minority means being secular?

Atleast they are not anti minority... And even if the minorities get reservation, it is only coz they are the minorities... How can it be non-secular?? And honestly, providing reservations is way better than merciless slaughtering!

You look at a different way. (congress fanboyism).

It is just that they have become based their vote bank on a particular religion as the % who vote is much larger than the overall % population.

Hence they give perks to them.

I feel bjp is trying to do it the other way round.

So crucifying them for their basic principle is silly.

They are providing an alternate thinking.

How true they stand to it (or even the congress) is a different story altogether.

But if you ignore the gujrat riots the state is in much better position governance wise dont you think?

Atleast they are not anti minority... And even if the minorities get reservation, it is only coz they are the minorities... How can it be non-secular?? And honestly, providing reservations is way better than merciless slaughtering!

i thought being secular means there are No favours given /no discrimination done to any one based on their religion.

So giving reservation is kinda discrimination. Isnt it?

But if you ignore the gujrat riots the state is in much better position governance wise dont you think?

i thought being secular means there are No favours given /no discrimination done to any one based on their religion.

So giving reservation is kinda discrimination. Isnt it?

For Starters, I am not a Congress Fanboy! But yes, I am strictly against the BJP. I am willing to vote the BSP to power if they look promising to make the situation better!
<

Secondly, why must I ignore the Gujarat riots? Would you like it if you were given all the riches of the world and the best possible governance at the cost of the lives of your bretheren? I wouldn't...
<

You are taking reservation in the wrong sense. It is not a synonym for discrimination (check the dictionary). On the contrary, it is given only so that the discrimination that has been done to the minorities or could have been done to the minorities could be averted. So, unless you are so naive, it rather means that the reservation will help them come at par with the majorities (to some extent) and thus promote secularism!
<

For Starters, I am not a Congress Fanboy! But yes, I am strictly against the BJP. I am willing to vote the BSP to power if they look promising to make the situation better!
<

Secondly, why must I ignore the Gujarat riots? Would you like it if you were given all the riches of the world and the best possible governance at the cost of the lives of your bretheren? I wouldn't...
<

You are taking reservation in the wrong sense. It is not a synonym for discrimination (check the dictionary). On the contrary, it is given only so that the discrimination that has been done to the minorities or could have been done to the minorities could be averted. So, unless you are so naive, it rather means that the reservation will help them come at par with the majorities (to some extent) and thus promote secularism!
<

in that case why do you want to ignore the atrocities done to the sikhs in punjab.

also dont tell me riots ( religious ones) did not happen before bjp existed
<

i for one am not able to understand the fact that they should be considered a minority in our country.

they are the second largest population in our country.

also the reservation thing is populist in nature. tell me in the last 60 years of reservation politics what situation has improved?

those using it are/were well off from the beginning and are abusing the system to the full core.

those who really need the push are deprived of it due to malice formed by others.

also there are no new recruitments done in public sector.

all jobs are now in private sector where reservations is heavily opposed inspite of the government giving them tax sops.

so if they were really serious about upliftment all they could have done was provide them better education. which they wont because if they solve their problem on what topic will they ask to vote for the next time ?

Why is kasab still alive?

^^ That is one Bullsh!t question that people keep asking time and again. Especially people who don't know anything about the legal system in India...

Are you even aware of thye sheer number of cases that ahe handled in our courts daily? Or the number of pending litigations?? The number is way beyond our imagination and runs into crores...

Our legal system requires that a person be proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt before he is sentenced to punishment. Kasab's case is in the pipeline. What do you want? Hang him without a proper trial and make a mockery of ourselves in the international sphere??

Any JMFC/Metropolitan Magistrate handles atleast 100-150 Criminal cases and quasi criminal matters per day in Mumbai alone...

Are you aware that had it been you instead of Kasab, you too would have been alive... the delay is unavoidable!
<

#ggt: When you talk about the atrocities against the Sikhs, you talk about Indira Gandhi's time. That was a long time ago... Yes, I have not forgotten it but then the Congress never gave me another reason after that.

What with the nonsense of the BJP time and again?? A Rath Yatra every now and then and for no reason... Does it not signify the pro Hindutva attitude of the BJP?

P.S.: I used # ggt to check if the notification function works. Pls let me know if it worked and you got a notification!
<

#nehaladsul it works need answers to my questions
<

you asking the thing about kasab has got to do with the ruling party not doing enough kegislations to tackle terrorism.

for once kasab is not an indian national so all courts proceeding in the name of justice should not have been allowed for him.

second his act was not a criminal act per say but a terror act something amounting to war with a country. so far all the court proceedings are done are with respect to criminal proceedings.

so long as this goes we are inviting another hijack attempt maybe then to free kasab or afzal guru.

i dont think kasab is that precious to the pakis but guru yes.

in that case why do you want to ignore the atrocities done to the sikhs in punjab.

also dont tell me riots ( religious ones) did not happen before bjp existed
<

i for one am not able to understand the fact that they should be considered a minority in our country.

they are the second largest population in our country.

any statistics to prove that?

any statistics to prove that?

what exactly?

http://en.wikipedia....olence_in_India

^^ That is one Bullsh!t question that people keep asking time and again. Especially people who don't know anything about the legal system in India...

Are you even aware of thye sheer number of cases that ahe handled in our courts daily? Or the number of pending litigations?? The number is way beyond our imagination and runs into crores...

Our legal system requires that a person be proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt before he is sentenced to punishment. Kasab's case is in the pipeline. What do you want? Hang him without a proper trial and make a mockery of ourselves in the international sphere??

Any JMFC/Metropolitan Magistrate handles atleast 100-150 Criminal cases and quasi criminal matters per day in Mumbai alone...

Are you aware that had it been you instead of Kasab, you too would have been alive... the delay is unavoidable!
<

#ggt: When you talk about the atrocities against the Sikhs, you talk about Indira Gandhi's time. That was a long time ago... Yes, I have not forgotten it but then the Congress never gave me another reason after that.

What with the nonsense of the BJP time and again?? A Rath Yatra every now and then and for no reason... Does it not signify the pro Hindutva attitude of the BJP?

IMHO only the first rath yatra had significance. Rest of them were not significant or had anything to propogate any thing about hindutva.

Also the word hindutva have many synonymous meanings like secularism so no point discussing them.

All this is getting off topic.

The topic was if one could boycott the congress for the increasingly large scams.

All we got were excuses for keeping them in power regardless of their performance.

So then such outfits get the free will of the country regardless of their deeds/misdeeds.

No accountability at all.
<
<

this is the saddening part of our country which being said of being a democracy but not a true democracy in practicality.
<

Back