Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

Hey guys, nice to be part of the great TF2 community. By the way i had purchased the Orange Box just 2 months back and now I feel extremely stupid that TF2 has been given free as BABA ka prasad and the juicy Steam summer sale is on now with irresistible and mouth watering offers and goodies.

Hello to all the expert TF2 veterans from a TF2 baby just taking its first step (I used to play Wolfenstein ET a lot, so expecting to easily adjust to TF2)

My Steam ID:anpravs

Profile name:jhakass

Added many of the IDs posted here to my friends list, hope to catch you all bros in the battlefield for guidance and help.

PS:Excuse me for the off topic question, Has anybody here got a entry ticket for the Grand prize give away of this year's Steam summer sale? I have one and don't know what to make of it?

Bsnl daytime pings for me absolutely pathetic , 1230 afternoon 200-250 ping ..... how bsnl do this magic only they know. Night time 50 ping pwn face time :D

comp@ddict said:
^^ you are sickly good spy and sniper

but I own soldier u have to agree
Actually i want to be known as a very good Demoman (which i think i am) but my fav class's are most definitely Spy and Sniper.

Meet you tonight at 9 - 9.30.

All Steam game updates are published at the same time. Different regions have nothing to do with it. If different people were getting different updates, they wouldn't be able to play in the same server :p.
So if you're getting very big game updates for no reason, it's just Steam being buggy. More often than not, it's a corrupt clientregistry.blob to blame.

Also don't pwn cyberjunkie too much or I kill you :mad:.

Aman27deep said:
Actually i want to be known as a very good Demoman (which i think i am) but my fav class's are most definitely Spy and Sniper.

Meet you tonight at 9 - 9.30.

I don't know man, today's my bad day. I'm playing worse than n00bs today.

Can anybody tell me how to recommend a game to a friend?

Sawmill and Rossi are back to their ghay antics again? Although they both suck so much it doesnt even matter if they stack xD.

Did it, I redeemed my first 3 tickets for the cool sunglasses.

I've got 2 now, waiting for new prizes as I don't want Alien Breed 2.

comp@ddict said:
Did it, I redeemed my first 3 tickets for the cool sunglasses.

I've got 2 now, waiting for new prizes as I don't want Alien Breed 2.
What tickets?

Back