Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

Yes, there is no logic in what tiny babby cowards do.

We did win both games though.
If you look closely, there are dead players in BLU both times while everyone in RED is alive, which is a monumental improbability if we had actually lost ;).

Don't know why the score is stuck at 0. Scoreboard iz Spy?

@ Saumil - You played heavy! Playing heavy requires only good headphones so you can hear when a spy is behind you, whereas you need l3E7 sk|llz for playing demoman :p

BTW, see u in the night :p

Anybody ever crossed 200 here( I did at goldrush stahub, 236 i remember)

bah my engi highest is 135 or something.

:sigh: those were the days!

comp@ddict said:
Anybody ever crossed 200 here( I did at goldrush stahub, 236 i remember)

bah my engi highest is 135 or something.

:sigh: those were the days!
I've crossed 270+ on starhub servers multiple times :p Miss those days. BTW pinging 70ms from office to Starhub :D

BTW pinging 70ms from office to Starhub

tempted to play eh?

I had no idea you were working. Thought you a kid or something, LOL seriously!

I love Soldier, rocket jump on others heads using ManTreaders!

Aman27deep said:
@ Saumil - You played heavy! Playing heavy requires only good headphones so you can hear when a spy is behind you, whereas you need l3E7 sk|llz for playing demoman :p

BTW, see u in the night :p
Nah, it's common knowledge that Demoman is the most overpowered class since game launch in 2007.

While the Heavy has been through one nerf after another like nobody's business.
The only thing poor guy has going for him is his health. Otherwise he's just walking target practice for the entire opposition.

You need to do a lot of ninja ambushing to get kills with the Heavy. With the Demoman, you don't even have to see your enemy, just spam away :p.

This lag is killing me...even if 60 ping, I have a huge in-game lag..especially while playing medic. thanks to our wonderful bsnl..

finally downloaded!

add me guys steam id:reddead66

tell me which server do you guys play on.....

LOL "the dragon" haha!!

Tarcxy said:
This lag is killing me...even if 60 ping, I have a huge in-game lag..especially while playing medic. thanks to our wonderful bsnl..
It's not BSNL.

is the most overpowered class since game launch in 2007.

But Soldier Pawns all, you just have to master rocket jump, use the right loadout, and BLAST to oblivion!

Ahh..dammit. I have stopped playing. If the server has more than 20 players, the lag is unbearable. It doesnt happen late night when I am playing in US or EU servers. So, for now, no playing in peak time till I upgrade my net connection..:(:(

Its sad to see the community degrading slowly with bullshit CS community tagging along with the free to play campaign.

I remember when I left CS for TF2 , the community still hasnt changed after 5 years. . . still populated with pricks who won't wait a second before judging some1's gameplay and calling them Noob and banishing them for life. I was part of that community for years. But then I saw the TF2 community and it was a revelation. Every1 was so polite so helpful. .every1 wanted to have FUN and keep the game clean.

Now its all going down I feel . . I am seeing the word Noob more often than before, people are not helping each other :(

Hope people realize soon that this game is for pure fun ! And team work :)

some players aren't to connect after latest patch.

saumil u asked server admin to update files right?

comp@ddict said:
some players aren't to connect after latest patch.

saumil u asked server admin to update files right?
The server probably just needs a restart which'll automatically happen when it crashes and auto-starts.

The noob phase will get over in a month or so I feel, I lose it and type #@#@$@ sometimes :p healers not ubering 6 snipers in a team no healers ...... but its fine its TF2 the power of TF2 will prevail :D

Tarcxy said:
Ahh..dammit. I have stopped playing. If the server has more than 20 players, the lag is unbearable. It doesnt happen late night when I am playing in US or EU servers. So, for now, no playing in peak time till I upgrade my net connection..:(:(
AFAIK, that is due to bad underpowered server and not due to your ISP (because you have good latency). This usually happens in Indian servers.

Tarcxy said:

Same for me. I'm lagging terribly in-game after the server has more than 25 players, even though my ping remains ~80ms. :| Where's the problem exactly? BSNL?

XTechManiac said:
Same for me. I'm lagging terribly in-game after the server has more than 25 players, even though my ping remains ~80ms. :| Where's the problem exactly? BSNL?
I doubt its BSNL issue. I also use BSNL connection, but I dont have this issue. At least not yet.

Back