Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

how bout we use sawmill next time?

am coming in @ fragbox @ 10......

think bout it.......

Nah, I'm going. Had a loong loooong day, tired. And Castle is up, then Big Bang Theory!!

Thankfully the servers are down to 20 players, but 24 IMO would have been ideal.

Just had a great time playing TF2 after a long while. Playing TF2 on an Indian server with so many knowns makes the game double fun! Axep.in server was super smooth, 50-60ms.

I take back what I said about Fragbox server. It is extremely unstable at times but the pings are really really good. The Apex ones are better but one was empty and the other seemed to be stuck on "Waiting For Players". Again I played with some TE guys, I think was Reyez one.

Anyways add me on Steam - RDx274. Mostly on in the evenings.

Best way to pwn on these servers is to be an enggie.

Lag does not affect the AI in the sentry. . and it just keeps on Pwning while the rest of the world lags :D

RD274 said:
I take back what I said about Fragbox server. It is extremely unstable at times but the pings are really really good. The Apex ones are better but one was empty and the other seemed to be stuck on "Waiting For Players". Again I played with some TE guys, I think was Reyez one.

Anyways add me on Steam - RDx274. Mostly on in the evenings.

played with you....add me coz am on a free account....

sumonpathak

We need a sticky which is updated with indian servers. That should help new players jump right in and get a game.

I have been playing tf2 since it came out back in 2007. Now that its free we start seeing indian servers. Sab kanjuus log :p

Well its free now and more indians should start joining.

There are like 10 indian servers the ones based in ujjain have high ping but here are the low ping ones 80-100 ping :clap:

ADD to your FAVORITES :hap2:

120.88.46.246:27100 ||AXEP.IN|| Official #3 Team Fortress 2

180.149.247.109:27037 FraG.BoX | eVoXTRM.com Community Server

183.87.234.228:27200 ||AXEP.IN|| Official Team Fortress 2

183.87.234.228:27201 ||AXEP.IN|| Official #2 Team Fortress 2

59.99.203.166:27017 [SMG] Spacemonkey Team Fortress 2

All except last one based in mumbai. last one is in panaji.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW I am Undead slayer and I pwned everyone yesterday BACKSTABBER Hahahaha !!! Remember me :p

Had fun playing in the Indian server yesterday. Not sure which one, but it was the one in which sato1986 was playing in. The pings and all were great and the server was also very stable, BUT the maps were really boring.

ALSO, since a LOT of the players are new, people are still learning. So, we dont see much team effort to achieve the goals. Like in 2Fort people were just fighting and no one was even bothering to capture intelligence. Finally, I got bored with shooting and decided to do it myself even though I SUCK at playing scout. I still kept getting pwned, but thats a different thing :p

To all people who are newly coming to the game, remember its TEAM fortress. Just shooting and looking after your score is of no use. I dont mean to be rude or anything and am putting this with the nicest intentions.

^^i wish everyone was like you:(

the old players took it like a day to increase scores....nothing else.....

Guys, and for pub playing, nothing beats payload maps, at least thats my personal opinion, someone should try and get admin access of the indian servers, or have voting option enabled.

I was the only one who was the medic in the entire server !!

Or the enggie when needed !!

SUX !

madmaniac said:
BTW I am Undead slayer and I pwned everyone yesterday BACKSTABBER Hahahaha !!! Remember me :p
Yeah, the entire team was oblivious of you. Right now is a great time to be playing Spy.

pretttt said:
Like in 2Fort people were just fighting and no one was even bothering to capture intelligence.
Welcome to 2Fort :p. If you think old TF2 players play it any differently, you'd be wrong.
It's a pretty crappy map which exists solely for its nostalgic value from TFC and is usually a Sniper/Engy fest.

Awesome game, having lots of fun, specially with Pyro :p
Eagerly awaiting DOTA 2, more so if its F2P

Aman27deep said:
A new Servs-up.com server is also up. Playing a lot of TF2 nowadays, receiving no items, sucks.
I receive like sooo many items.

Got that SUMMER COOLER CRATE. It's a special crate, valid till July 11th.

WIsh I get that KEY drop!

saumilsingh said:
Welcome to 2Fort :p. If you think old TF2 players play it any differently, you'd be wrong.

It's a pretty crappy map which exists solely for its nostalgic value from TFC and is usually a Sniper/Engy fest.
nahh dude.. I used to play last year around the halloween event and 2Fort wasnt so bad back then. I mean, at least the scouts used to bother to pick the intelligence. But, I agree, it is a crappy map.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

comp@ddict said:
WIsh I get that KEY drop!
have keys started dropping now?

Back