Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

pretttt said:
Had fun playing in the Indian server yesterday. Not sure which one, but it was the one in which sato1986 was playing in. The pings and all were great and the server was also very stable, BUT the maps were really boring.

ALSO, since a LOT of the players are new, people are still learning. So, we dont see much team effort to achieve the goals. Like in 2Fort people were just fighting and no one was even bothering to capture intelligence. Finally, I got bored with shooting and decided to do it myself even though I SUCK at playing scout. I still kept getting pwned, but thats a different thing :p

To all people who are newly coming to the game, remember its TEAM fortress. Just shooting and looking after your score is of no use. I dont mean to be rude or anything and am putting this with the nicest intentions.
It was AXEP #2 server.

Even I saw the lack of co-operation was hilarious. In 2forts, there was no one but a sniper at the intel site!

I think this is usual now, as it's F2P and these are puB servers. Though such games are great fun! :p

+1 spies caused havoc yesterday. To all the newbies reading this, please for gods sakes take random pot shots at your team mates; Especially near your teams Sentry Guns, Despensers and Portals (Spys love these :p). There is no friendly damage.

sumonpathak said:
^^thanks for the headsup......frankly they spoiled all the fun:(
Dude spies are the FUN !! They are the ONE thing that makes TF2 what it is today ! ! There is no trust, no calm. .no peace.

There is no place safe. .

As soon as you thi. . .a@#@!. . ** Right behind you **

Death Strikes !!!

! 0 t A said:
Dude spies are the FUN !! They are the ONE thing that makes TF2 what it is today ! ! There is no trust, no calm. .no peace.

There is no place safe. .

As soon as you thi. . .a@#@!. . ** Right behind you **

Death Strikes !!!

becomes quite frustrating for a noob u know.....

gettin backstabbed....

Talking of spies and engineers, I have a couple of questions.

As a spy, I am unable to see my watch on my weapon list. How do I cloak?
As a engineer, can I build only one sentry gun or anything in general? If I try to build a second one, the PDA always says Already Built or something similar..
Are these because I am at the initial levels and played less? Will it be unlocked when I play more?..

FEAR ME B1ATCHES.

29DA13FED659A5988B59E57F417E972FAFF7255F

A823CE493568486129D9C1276F0B8D1450A244BB

Tarcxy said:
Talking of spies and engineers, I have a couple of questions.

As a spy, I am unable to see my watch on my weapon list. How do I cloak?

Right click.

As a engineer, can I build only one sentry gun or anything in general? If I try to build a second one, the PDA always says Already Built or something similar..

You can only build one of everything, one sentry, one dispenser, one entry and exit for the tele.

Are these because I am at the initial levels and played less? Will it be unlocked when I play more?..

Nope, most are already unlocked. TF2 is perfectly playable with stock items, infact, more often than not, i personally only use the stock items.
answered in bold :)

^^-- I was on that game too. It was a frustuating game. No one on that server evere wants to play a support class it seems. Annoying. Had to switch to enginner and medic so many times last night.

Im totally loving being able to play TF2 again. Thanks to BSNL I wasnt able to play this for 2 years but now !!!!

New players steam TF2 page has a series for you explaining a lot of things. It will be hard at first but really its just about understanding the game a little and how your class helps the cause, highly recommend learning heavy pyro medic soldier first cycle through these figure out who is easy to kill with what just give it a little time it will be the best thing you would have played online.

comp@ddict said:
@ reyez, stop pawning the noobs!!

Can you come at 10PM today? 10PM not 1AM, we'll play!
Definitely, at office now :p

XTechManiac said:
In love with the game. Enjoying it. Anyone has a spare 'Direct Hit' weapon? Gift it to me?
Very hard weapon to use. Believe me, you don't want it (same story with Loch-n-Load).

But i do have an extra, and you can have it for any random weapon :p When you meet me ingame lemme know.

Aman27deep said:
Very hard weapon to use. Believe me, you don't want it (same story with Loch-n-Load).

But i do have an extra, and you can have it for any random weapon :p When you meet me ingame lemme know.

I got it from one of my friend. Enjoying using it. Hitting enemies airborne. :p Thanks anyway,

Back