TechEnclave BBM Group

Pat

Skilled
Now that it is officially out, I would do the honours and create the first TE BBM group. This group will be used for on-the-go tech discussions and just having geeky/nerdy chats. Anyone interested please share your BBM Pin.

Not sure what the group limit is right now, but I will try to add as many people as I can.

People can also join the group directly by scanning this QRCode in BBM (Thanks cisco_tech):
1zg70cm.png

My BBM Pin: 76432816

As you might have figured, I am pumped up about BBM release for Android and iOS.

Members currently in the group:
1. Pat - Pathik
2. letmein - Sameer
3. cisco_tech - Bhavin
4. rdst_1 - Ramandeep
5. tufel - Nukeman
6. ? - Sudeep Patil
7. ? - Vrishi Patil
8. babhishek - Abhishek Banerjee

Last edited:
Using BBM in 2013? :hilarious::hilarious:

Anyways, I've added you :oops:[DOUBLEPOST=1379769421][/DOUBLEPOST]That's not a group....you've just added me. :woot:

Pat. you need to tap on groupname on top then tap on show barcode. That barcode is group barcode and then one can join.
Post that barcode here. People will join.

OT- why so much dislikeness about bbm ? Even yesterday I had an argument on whatsapp group. I just posted the bbm screenshot and availability info and someone was laughing on me.
If you don't want to use bbm, fine dont use it nobody is forcing you, but don't make up mockery out of it.

Last edited:
there was a meme 'nobody cares' going around...
too lazy to post...like it says nobody cares to ev......
see i didnt even complete my sentence

It's not on all platforms like WhatsApp, so it's not that useful for me now. However, for those who have friends using Android/iOS/Blackberry, this is a great thing.

it is helpful for those poor souls who are migrating from blackberry to other platforms.

for starters, there is just no advantage as compared to whatsapp, line, wechat etc.

It really needs to change the pic sharing issues . Sending a 10-20KB pic instead of full size with the option to download the full pic is excellent and novel . But why then ask the sender permission again when i want the High resolution pic . It unnecessarily complicates the issue .If I dont want to give him the pic then why share it . But sending low res pic is an excellent idea . Most of the pics which people share in groups are useless thus saving bandwidth when you are on mobile data

Pat. you need to tap on groupname on top then tap on show barcode. That barcode is group barcode and then one can join.
Post that barcode here. People will join.

OT- why so much dislikeness about bbm ? Even yesterday I had an argument on whatsapp group. I just posted the bbm screenshot and availability info and someone was laughing on me.
If you don't want to use bbm, fine dont use it nobody is forcing you, but don't make up mockery out of it.

Hey buddy, I somehow lost your contact from my BBM after accepting your invite. Can you re-add me or just scan the barcode to join the group?

^^I have added you as a contact. Once you accept, I will add you to the group.

That group was created when I was on the leaked version. Probably something wrong with the group. I have created a new one. Also updated OP with the new barcode.

Back