TechEnclave ESPN Star Formula1 League

Apex

Skilled
Everyone had been ranting and supporting their teams on TE whenever there has been a F1 thread. Now I invite all of you to play the virtual F1 on espnstar. Lets see who has it better.

Challenge Your Friends with My Leagues
You can also continue to invite more friends to join your league by sending them the league name and password, and they will be able to join by clicking on "Join" at the My Leagues menu. Remember that they have to be a registered user first before they can join your mini-league.

Your league team will not differ from your main Mobil1 FantasyGP team and will not affect your participation in the competition. By creating your own mini-league, you are creating extra interest for you and your friends to see who among you are better in this game.

When is Scoring Updated:
Scoring is updated at 1600HKT every Monday following each Mobil1 FantasyGP.

Read more here

Register here

The league name is : TE League
and password is : techenclave

Update & New Rules:
Register for Stage 2 Now...Here's some new rules for TechEnclave league:
1. You must be a registered member of TE to participate.
2. Each member is allowed to enter ONE [1] team only.
3. Your team name MUST be your nick name at TE. [for example: Since my nick is QuickFire, my F1 team name in that league will be QuickFire as it is for easy identification.
4. Register, Pick your team and Enjoy!
5. After registration, post here to let us know. :)

@quick fire,

i seems to have problems with site

i want to register but the site keeps on saying your session has expired kindly login again.

could it be due to disabling cookies?

Created, and joined :p
and my team name is R4V3, Rave team name was already choosen :S

Rave posted 1.5 minutes later:

oh and Medpal, enable cookies and try, ur login info is stored as cookies, since u have disabled cookies, its unable to retrive ur login info and giving u that message :)

There was another legue created by renegade as well..
User: TechEnclave
Pass : techenclave

Anyway i registered for this league (user : ashwin r) as well :)
And hope i win... :D

And my rule: :p
We can substitute teams as we wish... so that the best team in in the league.

oh god..u ppl never read the rules! :mad:
its understandable tat Rave name was already taken
but wassup with drgrudge?? why did u pick up Forumalwin?? :S
3. Your team name MUST be your nick name at TE. [for example: Since my nick is QuickFire, my F1 team name in that league will be QuickFire as it is for easy identification.
okay...we'll make an exception for drgrudge but everyone else frm now on shud strictly follow the procedure plz. I thought it will be better to discontinue the previous league and start a fresh one coz of a few rule changes. Read my first post in this thread! No one shud enter more than one team else u'll be disqualified from the league. Yes you can make changes to ur current team as and when required according to ESPN Star rules! :eek:hyeah:

QuickFire said:
oh god..u ppl never read the rules! :mad:
its understandable tat Rave name was already taken
but wassup with drgrudge?? why did u pick up Forumalwin?? :S

okay...we'll make an exception for drgrudge but everyone else frm now on shud strictly follow the procedure plz. I thought it will be better to discontinue the previous league and start a fresh one coz of a few rule changes. Read my first post in this thread! No one shud enter more than one team else u'll be disqualified from the league. Yes you can make changes to ur current team as and when required according to ESPN Star rules! :eek:hyeah:
Abey, QF, it is team which i made when they started this thing. Saw my points?
And i think we cant change our nickname :D

Ho0ligaN said:
Me registered too, and wtf 2 guys have scored already this is unfair :p
It will start all afresh from Air Canada Canadian GP :D
I mentioned about the scores (to QF) to tell that i had registered long back...

ok got thesettings right (damn i had to lower the settings from medium to accept all cookies then i could join the league.)

registered my team in both the leagues lets see.

hey pseudo doc i am right behind you : beware :bleh:

drgrudge said:
Abey, QF, it is team which i made when they started this thing. Saw my points?
And i think we cant change our nickname :D
u cud have created and entered a new team then.
wat was the need to enter that older one? :p

Back