Ten year old punched and burnt by actress in Mumbai

The actress is a doctor or used to do doc roles.....heard on tv not properly....no doubt such stuff exist in society and they should be treated or given punishment of harsh level

Btw this reminded me of a lady ...She used to come into the dance class i used to go a year back...she told us at final rehearsals to pray for her maid.....as she was undergoing some brain tumour treatment.....

Was humble to hear that the lady was financing the whole treatment in a reputed mumbai hospital as the maid had small kids......dont know what happened afterwards...but see she made a mark in someones life...

And see what this urvashi does.......really sad for the gal

Man just saw the video .
she must be in so much of pain .

worst thing ever seen !

that actor must be punished

BS
read this

Published by: Amit Tiwari
Published: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 at 14:11 IST
F Prev Next L
Mumbai: A local court here today granted the bail to the TV actress Urvashi Dhanorkar, who was arrested today under the child abuse act.

The court has granted the bail to Urvashi Dhanorkar on the technical ground and asked her to furnish the bond of Rs 10,000.

Urvashi Dhanorkar was allegedly roughed up her 10-year-old maid. The actress brought the girl in pretext of adoption and education.

According to the child abuse act, actress may face imprisonment upto 3-years. But as per the Bombay High Court directions local court can grant the bail in the cases in which accused can get sentence upto three-year.

source : link

Looks like she has a doctoral degree. :S Just goes to show education and knowledge are not the key to upheaval of humanity and civilization. She has remained just as barbaric as her ancestors were thousands of years ago.

shocking ! absolutely pathetic on that stupid lady's part ! Is desh ka kuch nhi hona...child labour abhi bhi hai...traffic police ke kutte sadak pe rokte hai par agar koi aur roke tho fine jab koi police ki gadi wrong way aaye tho kuch nhi..koi aur aaye..fine..pata nhi aage aur kya dekhna hoga...i guess politics is a part of a corrupt system and not vice versa

These stuck up b**ches r really f'd up in their head. Compassion for them is getting cummed during passionate *** they dunno the meaning of compassion. :mad:

Params7 said:
I googled Urvashi Dhanorkar on google images and got 0 results back. First time this has happened to me.

maybe cause she might be a failed aspiring actress ;) or a tv actress (gawd knows in which serial or movie she came, maybe as prop in background)

This case totally against humanity. She should be taken under serious charges and should be punished accordingly. This would give some justice to poor little girl.

sumchamp said:
This case totally against humanity. She should be taken under serious charges and should be punished accordingly. This would give some justice to poor little girl.

No one in India Punishes Women :mad:This case will be forgotten/closed completely after some days :mad:

India ke logo ka bhagwaan hi Malik Hai :ashamed:

Back