Ten year old punched and burnt by actress in Mumbai

The News Appeared On the Front Page Of TOI Today.. :)

The first thing i checked.

I did mentioned in the comments to the Editor that i wasnt expecting any spl coverage of this news, and that maybe u ll again publish this somewhere on the inside. SRK wil get much more coverage but child abuse wont.

I am glad that the news Came up for everybody to see.

Now i think the actress can start looking for alternative career options. Her pic is there as well.

Params7 said:
I googled Urvashi Dhanorkar on google images and got 0 results back. First time this has happened to me.

The laduy has kids 6 yrs and 4 yrs...they work in serial....so that way small time actress she may b

Spacescreamer said:
I did mentioned in the comments to the Editor that i wasnt expecting any spl coverage of this news, and that maybe u ll again publish this somewhere on the inside. SRK wil get much more coverage but child abuse wont.

But isn't even this case getting coverage because the abuser is apparently an actress?

Who cares..?

If any coverage spreads awareness of things occusing in their neighbourhood, and compassion in people who are remote, i think the suffering of the kid havent gone unnoticed.

The little girl was promised an education and all she got was odd jobs to carry out and physical abuse in the process.

Sadly, this is quite common in households and kids from villages are the usual victims.

All lured by the dream of living a better life.

Considering the shocking condition of this girl, urvashi needs a lesson or two ! :mad:

@Others

Shouting abuses at Urvashi in this thread isn't going to change things, so avoid the same !

One can always vent out their anger by expressing it in a decent, sensible way or by actually doing something about it.

Just goes to show education and knowledge are not the key to upheaval of humanity and civilization.

Totally agree by Nemesis. Thats why I am against putting minimum educational qualifications as a criteria to judge one's wisdom. This lady manifests real face of Indian society in her. Thats what we people have been doing in our own lives offline.

Edit: Remember : Be the Change You Wish To See In This World.

Back