Tendulkar breaks the World RECORD

re: Tendulkar broke the World RECORD

am following the match on cricinfo as well as FM. Damn he is stuck on 199 for too long. Dhoni needs to give him strike. Damn !! :(

Tendlya reached 200... Hurray :hap2:
Stupid Dhoni was looking like he was hell bent on not allowing God to reach 200 :mad::mad:

Ya..just saw it...! Awesome. First time Dhoni's 6s 4s..were not looking nice. He was just not handing over the strike...! But yes, Tendulkar has done it..........!

Pure awesomeness... Sachin, once again proved with his bat. Lets here the skeptics now who did nothing but to doubt Sachin. First cricketer in ODI history, the super Indian Sachin Tendulkar. :hap2:

this is what the status message on FB said..

"God is busy playing cricket... So if he doesn't answer your prayers have patience..." :clap:

Saw the entire innings, simply awesome :D ... good to see saeed anwars record finally knocked off :)

However i would have hunted down Dhoni myself if he had'nt given him strike in the last over.

WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST DESERVING PLAYER TO HOLD THAT RECORD, THIS MOMENT WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR ETERNITY.

On a different note, I pity all those who could not watch the match.

If Sachin had missed 200 today, I'm sure Dhoni would be lynched!! God knows what world he was in.

But Sachin being the first player to score 200 is just perfect. It feels like he was the person destined to do it!

Awesome! Feeling lucky to have witnessed it.

Back