Tendulkar breaks the World RECORD

Nixy said:
Gibbs is out :) and i guess no 1 else has the ability to do that.

It wouldn't be smart to doubt the SA's...After all they do hold the record for the highest victory chase in ODI against AUS...All it takes is one rock solid partnership to pile on the pressure

Awesome just one awesome innings...I wonder where Bal Thakeray is now.....lol

BTW this is just master class....for all those who have written him off time and again, this one was a reminder of his capability.

^^Nope..200 not out! They dint take the single which was available on the 2nd last ball!

Btw, what a marvelous knock by the little Genius! Take a bow, Well Played!!

Re: Tendulkar broke the World RECORD

raksrules said:
Following the match on rediff in office...Just awesome

Tendulkar is the GOD :angel1:

Exact same here... keeping track on rediff. Wish I was at home infront of my new TV!

What a magnificent innings... Hail To The King!! :eek:hyeah:

He could only do it now cause now he does not have any pressure of being the only Indian batsman whom the bowlers didn't want to bowl. Now with Sewag, Yuvraj, and Dhoni Sachin is not under any pressure to score every match. What is surprising is that what place does Ghambir bats when he comes back. It would be stupid to after this to make Sachin bat and No.3 after scoring a 3 centuries in last 4 matches he has played in this SA visit.

Also India just has too good a bench strength for the ODI's and T20's. It is great to see Yusuf, Kartick, Jadeja and Kholi in the absence of Yuvraj and Ghambhir. Only if the God could grace us with few more as the likes of Zaheer minus the injuries. Also Nehra is a joke and Sreesanth always achieves in making one of himself.

Switch said:
What is surprising is that what place does Ghambir bats when he comes back. It would be stupid to after this to make Sachin bat and No.3 after scoring a 3 centuries in last 4 matches he has played in this SA visit.

Sachin has always opened with Sehwag even when Gambhir was in the playing 11. :S

Sachin has done it finally. This was the only feather missing from his cap :p

Now I just hope he guides us to a World Cup victory next year. Only he can do it :)

Mohit said:
Sachin has done it finally. This was the only feather missing from his cap :p

Now I just hope he guides us to a World Cup victory next year. Only he can do it :)

yes, the day I see Sachin guiding India to a World Cup victory, my life would be complete :p

Who else could?? :p

jst perfect...SRT scoring the first ever 200! phew!
He has gone past 170 thrice in the last 2 yrs now...i dont think anyone has gone past 170 more than once in the last 2-3 yrs!

Should this human being/superman ever retire?

Back