Tendulkar breaks the World RECORD

Oxford dictionary should now read GOD as SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR !

Thank feck Amla saved the boundary off Dhoni's bat, Dunno what Dhoni was trying to do :mad:

i want to see his whole innings, please please tell it is possible

i dont want highlights, iwant ball by ball. is there such a magic link? :huh:

Winnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And who was saying that a win or loss wont matter today ..?

200 and still lost ?? Neither Sachin nor any Sachin fan would want that.

RanjithMN said:
@avi and wingmy soul
guys wait till tom or day after,definitely youtube will have it!

ready to wait...but full highlights normally dosent come to youtube..
does anyone got TV tunner card ??? he can download and upload on any site...like rapid share may be....

anyone guys....... he will get hell lot of reps :)

wingmysoul said:
i want to see his whole innings, please please tell it is possible

i dont want highlights, iwant ball by ball. is there such a magic link? :huh:

There might be a repeat telecast tomorrow on Neo Cricket. Not sure though.

What can I say now ..:hap2: :hap2: About world cup, sachin has always played at his best in world cups barring 07 cup, its others who need to support him so that we can bring the world cup back home next year..

Where are the haters who lashed out on Sachin for failing at 175 while chasing?

For some reason, even though I should be I'm not really that surprised. It was the inevitable, Sachin just had to be the first one to knock down the first double century.

Its really great....Just watched some news channels they are saying Tendulkar "The god of cricket":clap: really awesome he is excellent.....and also won Man of the match with 1 lakh Rupees prize money

i always knew it's gonna be Sachin who would break Anwar's record :clap::clap:...I have been telling people for years. Though he took sometime, now he has done it...long live the Master Blaster

Feeling great that I sat through the entire innings. Had a feeling in the 20th over that today might be the day :)

It was simply awesome..

nikhilpoddar said:
i always knew it's gonna be Sachin who would break Anwar's record :clap::clap:...I have been telling people for years. Though he took sometime, now he has done it...long live the Master Blaster

anwar's record was already broken by some ZIM player.. :bleh:

anwar has 194 n ZIM player has 194*

though sachin at the top now.

Back