Tendulkar breaks the World RECORD

Nobody is more deserving than Sachin to achieve this landmark. Being the 1st to score 200 in ODI's is like being the 1st on Mt. Everest. No matter how many do it after him (if at all anybody) Sachin's place is assured.

What amazes me most about him apart from all his cricketing talents is his humility, his innate politeness, his willingness to share his knowledge with the younger cricketers. With the world singing his praises for the last 20 years he could have easily begun to think of himself as God. But the fact that his feet are still grounded firmly is due to his upbringing and his middle class values. His family deserves a large share of credit for this.

^ no he never retire of match cause he want to learn skill depend on hit the ball faster

that why he has practice cricket past for many year and later :)

so i am proud of him and he is great Indian master blaze player in the world record highest ODI 200 runs

since 1990 when i was kid i love watch him cause he got world record against England in 1999 :)

Am just happy to be part of this generation which has seen LIVE all of Sachin's greatest innings. :)

For the most part of my life on this planet, Sachin has been the biggest constant and today's innings just makes these last two years of Sachin even more special. We are just lucky folks. :D

@Switch: Nope. Sachin and Sehwag open, Gambhir at #3. This is for ODIs. Check the last season of ODIs.

Sehwag and Gambhir open in T20s and Tests, and in ODIs only when Sachin's not playing.

Nixy said:
^^ It was matched by a Zim player last year.
CK Coventry 194* Zimbabwe v Bangladesh Bulawayo 16 Aug 2009
Saeed Anwar 194 Pakistan v India Chennai 21 May 1997

Ahh, thats good at least we can look forward to another ten years of this record standing :)

First time i felt bad about Dhoni.

Bloody $#$%#$% was not giving strike to Sachin for last overs and was keeping the strike.

I am shocked what he had in his mind.

:hail: Mr. Sachin Tendulkar :hail:

:yahoo: He has done it finally.
Now, almost all batting records are in Sachin's Bag.:hap2:

Wondering when he will break record for Test highest score :p

In the past 12 months. Sachin averages 72.37 at a SR of 100.78 in ODIs. 4 100s and 3 50s in 19 innings.

In tests he averages 78.3 with 6 100s and 3 50s in 15 innings.:clap:

TECH HUNTER said:
First time i felt bad about Dhoni.

Bloody #$%#$%#$% was not giving strike to Sachin for last overs and was keeping the strike.

I am shocked what he had in his mind.

nah i wudnt agree..

the foll. by a Cricinfo Reader sums it up

Manash: "Dhoni was unthinkably brilliant. Even though the whole excitement and focus was about Sachin getting to 200, Dhoni didn't let it bother him. Rather, he used the most mature strategy. He went after the bowlers, took away their attention from Sachin, gave Sachin a breathing space, and perfectly set the stage for him to get to 200 without hiccups. In the process, also knowing Sachin won't be able to get wild, Dhoni took the burden on his shoulders to smash the bowling and get the score past 400. I thought that Dhoni bit was quite special. One doesn't expect such things from an Indian captain after Gavaskar - but one can expect it from Dhoni.

@pretttt: Nope... that was actually for Sid_DonnyDarko, instead of Donny I mistyped Sonny. :S

Too much excitement around thanks to Sachin :)

When Saeed Anwar made that 194 i was there in the Chepaulk watching it with my cousins and had some really horrid time with the crowd(as well as with our bowling). In fact we had to leave the game when Dravid got out (in his 90s i guess) b'cos of the crowd trouble. Some Idiots kept on throwing bottles and chocolates at the boundary riders (especially Aquib Javed) because of that we had mild lathi-charge by our very own big bellied chennai cops. It was one hellava experience that i always wanted to forget.

Thanks Sachin The God of Awesomeness, for making me forget that 13 year old nightmare.

^^
He used a runner right..?

Meebali:
When Saeed Anwar made that 194 i was there in the Chepaulk watching it with my cousins and had some really horrid time with the crowd(as well as with our bowling). In fact we had to leave the game when Dravid got out (in his 90s i guess) b'cos of the crowd trouble. Some Idiots kept on throwing bottles and chocolates at the boundary riders (especially Aquib Javed) because of that we had mild lathi-charge by our very own big bellied chennai cops. It was one hellava experience that i always wanted to forget.

Thanks Sachin The God of Awesomeness, for making me forget that 13 year old nightmare.

i am here in US...can anyone give me links from where i can download that match if possible ?? cant find good one on your tube....anyone plz help....
i wanna see our God in full action..... :)

Back