Testers for seedbox

^ Thats because earlier even though it was allotted to x users, only 2 or 3 were using it, others were idling with some at 0 loaded torrents.Now there are aggressive users on board, and therefore the speeds will be close to 2-3MB/s.I am gettin average 2.5MB/s on TD. Here's a screen

http://i.imgur.com/EAZ9H.jpg

One thing I have noticed,not all of the users are hardcore seeders,some just add torrents and let them work their way up for few days, some keep on cycling the torrents as soon as they are released.This creates a false impression on the one user who has been paired up with low seeding users.As there is no to "compete" with, he gets all the share of the bandwidth.:)

Also,this exercise is/was not about speeds.I already know the top speeds the box can achieve,thats ~10MBps down and ~10MBps up.You put 4 experienced seeders on it and each one will end up with 2.5MB/s ;). What this test is about, is whether the box can handle the load of this many users.Is the rutorrent interface accessible when loads are high.I have seen with few boxes,when the cpu load reaches 100%,rutorrent just keeps loading...loading....

dinjo - Point to notice,your torrents have almost no leechers on them

Yes because i get my releases on GFT and when i added them day before yesterday i was leeching but seedbox went down and so i have to get them again to complete the seed period , i could not add any torrents yesterday since i reached home late.

I really liked the plugins you have provided i tested with auto-dl-rss to auto fetch and it works well , also i liked MediaInfo and ScreenCapture.

To add SCC is also throwing me back on the seedbox and I dont want to risk with proxy especially on SCC.

I was peeking at 6MB on a average before this.:bleh:

@chris
Dude yesterday night i added the proxy but today morning when i checked the proxy was not present it was removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes because i get my releases on GFT and when i added them day before yesterday i was leeching but seedbox went down and so i have to get them again to complete the seed period , i could not add any torrents yesterday since i reached home late.

I really liked the plugins you have provided i tested with auto-dl-rss to auto fetch and it works well , also i liked MediaInfo and ScreenCapture.

To add SCC is also throwing me back on the seedbox and I dont want to risk with proxy especially on SCC.

I was peeking at 6MB on a average before this.:bleh:

I PM'd their help desk and they said that it is ok with using the proxy

You are talking about speed.cd rite?

Last edited by a moderator:
ubergeek -- I booted the box once early in the morning,thus all changes made to it by users are lost.Add the proxy back. ^ He's talking about sceneaccess

Nope its working here...

Mine wasn't. He says he has shifted me to a box that only TE members are using. But that fu**ed up my downloads big time. Unlike everyone else i was trying to see whether the seedbox would serve as good for downloading as file hosts do. Unfortunately my torrent had no RARS and i was downloading one 16GB and another 19GB file from the box to my PC and now i cant do anything but download them again which i ain't gonna do from the box coz who knows when the data gets deleted without us knowing again.
10GB download down the drain. At least i got to know that the speeds were good enough to consider shifting to seedboxes if i get some invites.
Guys if you have any invite to any TV tracker, music tracker and/or HD movies tracker do consider me as i will be going for a seedbox for sure if i get the invites.

^ Dude, that comes with a beta test.I already mentioned clearly in my first post that this a testing phase., and one should not rely on this box to serve as some stable seeding platform.I thought that was a given. :unsure: Thats the reason why I invited experienced seedboxers who wont shudder to the thought of denting their ratios a bit. ;) And on top of it I even urged them to use low level trackers as a)they are easier to buffer and b)they are not so strict in terms of ratio rules etc.

rdst_1 -- If you keen to get back any dented ratio on speed.cd then grab some small latest released torrents and keep them for seeding, I am pretty sure within a day you will get back your ratio. ;)

Guys. I am not talking about denting my ratio. And i fully understand that this is in a beta phase, so don't think for a second that i am complaining.
The 10GB i am talking about is the one i had downloaded from the box to my PC via FTP.
I was trying the seedbox not to improve my ratio but to test that is it a good alternative to file hosts like Netload that i currently use. I have used freeleech torrents mostly till now so there isnt a question of denting my ratio. Plus i already have a buffer of nearly 400GB on the tracker so i don't mind even denting it a little just to check it out.

#Chris - do you have any invites that you can throw my way. Looking mainly for a tracker which has a good collection of TV Series in 720p.

Guys. I am not talking about denting my ratio. And i fully understand that this is in a beta phase, so don't think for a second that i am complaining.
The 10GB i am talking about is the one i had downloaded from the box to my PC via FTP.
I was trying the seedbox not to improve my ratio but to test that is it a good alternative to file hosts like Netload that i currently use. I have used freeleech torrents mostly till now so there isnt a question of denting my ratio. Plus i already have a buffer of nearly 400GB on the tracker so i don't mind even denting it a little just to check it out.

#Chris - do you have any invites that you can throw my way. Looking mainly for a tracker which has a good collection of TV Series in 720p.
Which one you looking for ?

Stats not updating correctly on freshontv , right now uploaded 47gb on one torrent & in my a/c it shows only 17 gb uploaded , i used to get this problem with other seedboxes too but only if i update the tracker manually, as long as the tracker updated every one hour on its own the stats always updated correctly.

Back