Laptops The 13inchers' battle - Lenovo Ideapad Y330 or HP dv3625ee?

anjath

Disciple
hey guys.. one more comparison.. i want to know which is better overall. both are exactly the same price, size and weight. only thing is im getting the HP one from abroad.

Name HP dv3625ee (getting it from abroad)

Processor T6400 2Ghz
Memory 3GB DDR2
Graphics Nvidia Geforce 9300M GS 512MB
HDD 320GB
Optical Drive DVD writer
Weight 1.9kg
Screen 13.3 (1280*800)

extras: backlit keyboard, eSATA port(do i need?), 3 USB ports, fingerprint(dont need)

Name Ideapad Y330

Processor T5800 2Ghz
Memory 2GB DDR2
Graphics 256MB ATI HD3450
HDD 250GB or 320GB
Optical Drive DVD writer
Weight 2kg
Screen 13.3 (LED screen, but not sure)

extras: only 2 USB ports. no eSATA also. warranty since im buying from here (but lets not take that into consideration).

pls tell me acc to performance wise and value wise.

thank you.. so if warranty is that important then i guess i have no option. but the thing is HP model does have international warranty. its not accepted here since that model is not available here. thats what the hp service guy here told me. i think the case of asus also will be the same. getting the parts will be difficult. also asus models r not available in dubai. and offcourse in India also its not available. and getting laptops from USA is difficult.

so does that mean i have no other option but Ideapad Y330?? or should i gamble and go for HP from abroad?

anjath said:
thank you.. so if warranty is that important then i guess i have no option. but the thing is HP model does have international warranty. its not accepted here since that model is not available here. thats what the hp service guy here told me. i think the case of asus also will be the same. getting the parts will be difficult. also asus models r not available in dubai. and offcourse in India also its not available. and getting laptops from USA is difficult.

so does that mean i have no other option but Ideapad Y330?? or should i gamble and go for HP from abroad?

No gambles. Get the HP ONLY if HP confirms that they can provide support :)

techie_007 said:
No gambles. Get the HP ONLY if HP confirms that they can provide support :)

ok boss! i have decided to buy only form here. i have cancelled importing plans. atleast there is peace of mind!

Back