The 15 inches ASUS Monster ;-)

Sidhu_21 said:
Yea totally agree with you, that's not the site I'm going to buy it from. I just put up the name of the laptop on google and inserted the first link google came up with, just for people to see the specs of this other lappy.

The bad thing about canada is that they charge a lot of tax, 12%. So its better buying from USA, but then again if you declare it in customs when bringing it here, you have to pay the duties and tax which initially you were trying to avoid paying. So there's no fool proof way of importing stuff here, I guess I'm better off paying the tax :(
You could have bought it from a different state like Alberta...If i remember correctly , it has only 5% tax ...least of all states...

Pretty Nice config really. Why can't they launch these kind of laptops in India I wonder.
Anyways. Super pricing also mate.
I was pretty happy with this piece until Asus decided to launch their new Monster which makes my lappy look like a small baby in diapers. - Asus G73JH-A1 17.3" FHD/ATI HD5870 GDDR5/i7-720QM/8GB DDR3/1TB 7200rpm/Blu-Ray/W7HP64: GenTech PC Store
So now this thing is gonna be my next purchase. I just cant wait to game on the fastest laptop on the planet - 1GB GDDR5 DX11 with a 5870, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
Price is not so much higher than your laptop, that's most amazing thing IMO,

Whoa gratz on that lappy...

Now it also doubles up as your room heater on those cold canadian nights..
My m15x did the same for me in delhi...

Peace~

fire said:
Whoa gratz on that lappy...

Now it also doubles up as your room heater on those cold canadian nights..
My m15x did the same for me in delhi...

Peace~

Hahahahaa, yea man absolutely ;)
That's true infact

Back