The 2013 Black Friday thread

How much is a the $199 ps3 bundle going to cost approx. via any of thrse sites to India? Looka like a good offer.
Avoid stuff like consoles, tvs, laptops etc. They are not gonna be worth it.

BTW are the PC games sold there region-locked? Anyone any idea?

Last edited:
How much is a the $199 ps3 bundle going to cost approx. via any of thrse sites to India? Looka like a good offer.
It was coming for 17k after customs deposit and conversion charges . Still worth the risk , u might get lucky and get back the customs deposit ( very very low probability ) .

PS- ONLY WORTH WHEN BUYING FROM AMAZON

Arvind.. that 99 one for 3TB HDD. I wont call it a black friday deal mate. See it often, I got one around 4 months back. I am waiting for the 4TB 99. If that doesnt come, I will say no deals in HDD this year :D :D :D. Greedy

Yup Jerin.... also 4TB will not be for 99$...I have checked all deal sites and discussion...
Cheapest we are looking at is 128$ from Newegg.
Considering this ...99$ is a ok deal.

Issue is that...with import fees rising to almost 20% now, the HDD price comes to 7500 even with free shipping which is not great considering the issues we may face for replacement if something goes wrong with the drive
Arvind.. that 99 one for 3TB HDD. I wont call it a black friday deal mate. See it often, I got one around 4 months back. I am waiting for the 4TB 99. If that doesnt come, I will say no deals in HDD this year :D :D :D. Greedy
[DOUBLEPOST=1385402260][/DOUBLEPOST]I am patiently waiting for a deal on the R9 290 or the 290x....
Ordered a 240GB SSD, Pogoplug Series 4 and a 3TB HDD till now...

Looking out for projectors and HDD deals

Pogoplug?? Last time i was here... got a series 2 or something for 15$. :S utter waste of money for me :(. Projectors??... What you looking at?

Checkout ebay for used ones man. So many 1080p ones with very low usage hours..some with extra new lamps. Isnt that good enough? No clue here. so dont shoot me.

I need iPad Air accessories, any cheap deals :p

This is an iPad Air case at $0.01 + $4.95 shipping. After I added my Indian address, it came down to 900+ something :shifty: Any cheaper way to get this?

^Thank you! I need case only when I am travelling, not daily usage. Also Logitech Folio comes with a keyboard right? So wouldn't it obvious to be heavy?

Taking a pogoplug series 4...has 4 USB ports (2 USB 3.0)... Just need to share data in the house...there are ways I can flash the OS and have a linux OS installed.
Projector - basically an el-cheapo 1080p projector at 300-400$ (prefer brand new but 2nd hand will also do)... even I lack knowledge in this area so wanted to try out

Pogoplug?? Last time i was here... got a series 2 or something for 15$. :S utter waste of money for me :(. Projectors??... What you looking at?

Checkout ebay for used ones man. So many 1080p ones with very low usage hours..some with extra new lamps. Isnt that good enough? No clue here. so dont shoot me.

In India?
U can check the serial number and warranty online for drives bought from USA....you will get a message saying "Out of region" (Enter serial number and country as India).... For Sure Both of them (WD and Seagate) don't provide international warranty.
I guess Seagate takes special requests and obliges when someone requests to replace/ RMA drives.
Yes they do provide warranty, i have had my 3tb one purchased from amazon already RMA'ed mate..

Back