The 2013 Black Friday thread

I think it's over ambitious to expect mobile/tablet deals.. but generally a great headphone deal comes up. Last year I bought the Thinksound MS 01. Killer they are!
There was also a steal deal on a high end Klipsch Image X-1 or something..
I hope UE TF 10 or some good IEM/Headphone deal comes along.. if anyone knows please post..

UE TF10 not going to come on this black Friday on any site as they have been discontinued for over a year... Last year able to get one from Amazon for 99$..not going to happen again..

UE TF10 not going to come on this black Friday on any site as they have been discontinued for over a year... Last year able to get one from Amazon for 99$..not going to happen again..
Sad.:(. was waiting for it.:(....Hopefully some good IEMs come on sale.Otherwise would have to go with VC1000

If a Westone comes on sale (no matter how remote the possibility ) I'm buying one for sure!
Yeah I know TF 10 won't come :(
Did you hear/read any rumours about westone 3 coming on sale?!

here are list of some of black Friday deals going to happen...

Microsoft - Surface RT 32GB @ 199$ at Bestbuy
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/surface...8843729022&skuId=7411049&st=7411049&cp=1&lp=1

Sony SRSBTX300 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System (Black)
@ 100$ (Right now sell for 200$ at Amazon.com)
http://www.hhgregg.com/sony-bluetooth-wireless-speaker/item/SRSBTX300

Seagate Backup Plus 4TB Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
@ 99$

http://www.staples.com/Seagate-Back...B-30-External-Hard-Drive-Black/product_895710

After adding to cart and adding India as a address, total come down to 9430 Rs., including shipping and custom..

Same available for flipkart for 9800 Rs..
damn X_X

Seagate Backup Plus 4TB Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
@ 99$
http://www.staples.com/Seagate-Back...B-30-External-Hard-Drive-Black/product_895710
This link asked for zip code. And it also says only US and CN for now.
Shopnship anyone?[DOUBLEPOST=1384639251][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am getting this through a friend who is going to come in till the end of the month
Possible to help us out too? ^_^

I think the best deal is on Surface RT 32GB no? How much would the total shipping to India come to? If i can arrange for enough money then I'll go for this. Screw N7. FK doesnt have it anymore. T_T

And what do you guys think of the Surface RT?

Last edited:
damn X_X

This link asked for zip code. And it also says only US and CN for now.
Shopnship anyone?[DOUBLEPOST=1384639251][/DOUBLEPOST]
Possible to help us out too? ^_^

I think the best deal is on Surface RT 32GB no? How much would the total shipping to India come to? If i can arrange for enough money then I'll go for this. Screw N7. FK doesnt have it anymore. T_T

And what do you guys think of the Surface RT?

Sure I will ask him but I dont think its going to be possible..he already has 2n5 and 1 n7 on the list for BF..

A friend is going next week to US, city not known to me yet.

Can anyone direct me to in store deals ?

shortlisted items - Tablets, mobile, hdd, kindle, laptop...

He already booked Nexus 5 for himself, coming around 23K as per him, if I go with additional one how much customs will be added in that base price of 23k?
Will it have warranty in India?

Crap...missed the seagate deal...wanted to buy 3 4TB drives :(:(:(:(
Now price is back to 179..
F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck,

Read again, it will go online on black Friday day... Deal has not been started yet...
You need to visit link on black Friday day...

is this staples.com site similar to Amazon with global shipping.

4 months back ordered Seagate 3 TB from amazon, $99 deal, with shipping,customs etc of Rs 1200 additional...

is this staples.com site similar to Amazon with global shipping.

4 months back ordered Seagate 3 TB from amazon, $99 deal, with shipping,customs etc of Rs 1200 additional...

No global shipping provided by staples.com, and for Amazon.com at that time they were not charging custom extra, now it will be around 2500 for custom and shipping..

Back