The 2013 Black Friday thread

Guys my mom and dad are coming back from US i want buy the following stuff for less than 10$

1. Good pair of headphone with mic
2. SSD for less than 60$
3. Gaming mouse and keyboard
4. Good choclates?

Any other suggestions(i dont want to buy tablets or mobile phones)

Last edited:
Guys my mom and dad are coming back from US i want buy the following stuff for less than 10$

1. Good pair of headphone with mic
2. SSD for less than 60$

Any other suggestions(i dont want to buy tablets or mobile phones)
SSD for less than 60$?

U want 32/64 gb ones?

Wait till black Friday, u might get a good deal for 79-80$ including taxes..

guys i really wish to have a HDTV upwards of 42". There are awesome TV deals on WestingHouse, Vizio, Seiki brands on the US stores. Can we consult ishopinternational or similars for the same ? Any idea about the costs involved. Thanks !!

I am also interested...in 50 inch+ TV's...Lemme know and we can combine and save on shipping cost
guys i really wish to have a HDTV upwards of 42". There are awesome TV deals on WestingHouse, Vizio, Seiki brands on the US stores. Can we consult ishopinternational or similars for the same ? Any idea about the costs involved. Thanks !!
[DOUBLEPOST=1385295339][/DOUBLEPOST]Can u let me know the source for this?
Checked slickdeals but as per them there is no 99$ 4TB pricing in Staples :(

Seagate Backup Plus 4TB Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
@ 99$

http://www.staples.com/Seagate-Back...B-30-External-Hard-Drive-Black/product_895710

Last edited:

U do know that shipping a tv can cost even more than 100$ add customs @20-30%...

Shipping is all dependent on the 3rd party...ishopinternation has 50% off on shipping and also some real good prices running most of the times (you can call and negotiate as well)...
Even with 100$ shipping and 30% tax some TV's come way-way cheaper... I see 60" TV's also coming for 1k$
U do know that shipping a tv can cost even more than 100$ add customs @20-30%...

Guys will there be any good sale on the N7 2012 and N7 2013?
And how much would the total cost be?

I am also interested...in 50 inch+ TV's...Lemme know and we can combine and save on shipping cost
Checked slickdeals but as per them there is no 99$ 4TB pricing in Staples :(

50" LED for ~32-35K or any less.. i'm in. Lemme know how we can combine and find in a deal.
The second thing which i need to confirm, are the TV's in US PAL compatible ? Also, if any fault arises, can we get them repaired at the local level as there's not even a chance of 0.01% that we find in a service centre for the RCA/Seiki/WestingtonHOuse/Vizio brands in India.

Shipping is all dependent on the 3rd party...ishopinternation has 50% off on shipping and also some real good prices running most of the times (you can call and negotiate as well)...
Even with 100$ shipping and 30% tax some TV's come way-way cheaper... I see 60" TV's also coming for 1k$

Have u tried asking ishopinternational for a quote recently? They have changed. They offered me a 50% discount on shipping and under customs duties and other charges they were charging 5100 instead of 2k,when I didn't complete the order, they called me up, that's when I enquired about the charges, they said duty on phones is 7%and the extra 3k are ishopinternational charges.. They quoted 31.3k for a 16 gb n5,which costs 28999 on India.

This is amount which i was quoted by shopnship for a $90 item.
The duty on the value of 90usd will approximately be Rs 1969/-. The shipping charges are 10usd for the 1st 500gms and 8usd for every additional 500gms and there will be 12.36% of service tax charged on shipping

Back