The 2013 Black Friday thread

Seagate Backup Plus 4 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive STCA4000100 @ 120$ right now,

It also showing on amazon upcoming Lightning Deals @ 7.10 P.M ,so if somehow they even drop 10-20 $,it will be must buy for sure...

so if anyone looking for 4TB drive look out for deal at 7.10 P.M...

My list of purchases:

Nook HD+ and a poetic case
Moto G 8gb
Samsung Evolution Kit
4gb*2 G.Skill ripjaws
Defender case for Note 2
and
Lots of clothes
:)

Seagate Backup Plus 4 TB USB 3.0 Desktop External Hard Drive STCA4000100 @ 120$ right now,
It also showing on amazon upcoming Lightning Deals @ 7.10 P.M ,so if somehow they even drop 10-20 $,it will be must buy for sure...

It is still 120. :(

NO reduction in price .....10k for 4TB(NO Warranty) isn't really a good deal. :(

was it really that bad ?

you seem to miss my point. Its not good for me.

I use a nexus 4 & Galaxy nexus as a backup. Dont see it as a difference or a device with any utility. Apps that i like in nexus 4 feels the same in nexus 7. Felt the apps are stretched out, space wasted, no tablety gestures etc. didnt see the point of that device or the software. for me.

Last edited:
For 200 yeah...
Bought it !!! i got the 2$ less for some promotion :D
so far
got the
240GB intel 530 SSD
Couple of xtremeguard screen protectors
Inplace file organizer kit
16GB pny USB pen drive
Coolermaster Xornet mouse
OTG cable for nexus 7
JLab JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black)
Brainwavz beta from prateek[DOUBLEPOST=1386176189][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys is there any place where i can buy shirts for cheap?
i want some video game or movie related shirts thinking about ordering portal shirts from valve.com

Last edited:
Try thinkgeek.com... They have some offer going on for discounts... Check them out if you like... And they have portal tshirts

This site is only for tshirts primarily... If they have any shirts they would be very few...

Check woot also. :D and some nerd or geek site. Forgot the full name. It contains nerd or geek in it. Lots of comic Tee's

Back