The 2014 Black Friday Thread

Its selling for 25 dollars right? You wouldnt end up paying a lot of custom duty as the price of the watch is very less... A wise thing to do would be to buy it along with a different item as you would end up saving some shipping charges :)

I completely agree with you.

Seagate and WD have become money w**re... They used thailand floods as a reason to increase prices of hdds and didnt bring the price down yet of the hdds, its been almost 2 to 3 years when floods had hit thailand... Not only did they increase the price of the hdds, they also didnt even think twice before reducing the warranty of hdds from 5 to 3 years (and now i guess its either 2 or 1 year if i am not wrong). Every company operates differently so there is a possibility that whatever Customer Care Execitive told me, could turn out to be true. :)
You are probably right... But whatever he said if it turns out to be true then it would be a huge relief for the ppl who bought extreme pro ssd (which comes with 10 yrs warranty) :)
Two years back i had also confirmed the same from Sandisk US through email ,

pozLGsO.jpg

Whoa great purchases there :drool:

btw why mic? Got YouTube channel? ;-)
I was confused between Blue Snowball and Blue Yeti... When i spoke with the amazon customer service agent he gave me a steal price for Blue Yeti so went ahead and bought it... I would be using it for a lot of purposes :)... For gaming sessions, for calling and for youtube :p

I was confused between Blue Snowball and Blue Yeti... When i spoke with the amazon customer service agent he gave me a steal price for Blue Yeti so went ahead and bought it... I would be using it for a lot of purposes :)... For gaming sessions, for calling and for youtube :p
Nice :)

How do i get a steal price by speaking to an amazon representative?
You have to use your thrift skillz when u speak with an amazon customer service rep :p... And we indians are born thrifters :p... Few days back the Blue yeti was selling for 79 dollars... The blackout edition was never selling for 79$ as it has been launched just recently... Told him sorry blue yeti was selling for 70$... He told me that he can reduce the price from 120 to 79, told him to bring it down to 70 he did that and i bought the yeti simple lol :p

Back