*** The Anti-Showoff Thread ***

Packed and home delivered, for a grand 100 paise

V0XG3.jpg

Ok so more freebies in my mailbox....

Ladies Sunglasses
Scotch Brite Scrub
Olay
Sachet of shampoo and conditioner
4 small cups of grounded coffee (as usual cannot use since no coffee maker, someone teach me to brew coffee without coffee maker)

^ +1 to it.

True Anti-showoff man. I think u could have opened a coffee shop with all those coffee powders.(I hate coffee...more a tea lover). On the other hand amazed at how companies market their products. Freebies, small samples, attractive packaging..etc.,

And add to it the yebhi slipper mela...I think more of them would follow with many buying more.

raksrules said:
Ok so more freebies in my mailbox....

Ladies Sunglasses
Scotch Brite Scrub
Olay
Sachet of shampoo and conditioner
4 small cups of grounded coffee (as usual cannot use since no coffee maker, someone teach me to brew coffee without coffee maker)

Can't even imagine the chaos it will create the day companies in India start giving such freebies. :rofl:

cooleagle said:
Can't even imagine the chaos it will create the day companies in India start giving such freebies. :rofl:

Already on but in a small scale. Colgate, P & G have been giving samples.

But If they do on the level as in the US....they will all go bankrupt within the day.

There is also a small level sampling that is popular among cos. Where they ask u to buy their product, which comes with a sampler....its simple...u use the sampler...like it...keep the product else fill out a Questionnaire and return a product. The cache is u can buy the product at various stores, but have to return it at one place...which will be far away....thereby curtailing the need to return the product.

Latest Free stuff that i just picked up from my mailbox

3 Sachets of Pumpkin Pie cappuccino coffee (please no more coffee)
2 stainless steel earrings
1 pair of fresh water pearl earrings
2 Blushers
1 sachet of Pert shampoo + conditioner

The earrings and blushers i got using some coupons which took the entire cost of the order off and gave me 100% discount and shipping was free thanks to my free shoprunner membership (this costs 79$ a year and is similar to amazon prime, just that it gives convenience of getting products from various websites in 2 days flat)

More FREE stuff guys....

This non-stick pan i got because i had a 10$ credit of a website which i got after registering for them. So after few days they had this free shipping offer and had various products listed for various prices. This thing was listed at 9.99$ and got it for free and most importantly it is not some useless stuff but definitely very much usable.

Now time for some FREE MONEY...

Got this from AMEX...Two prepaid gift cards worth 25$ each, that is total 50$ free cash to spend as i like and few days back i had got 25$ free GC which takes my total free cash to 75$ :D

Put my example.
Having experienced 10mbps plus speeds for more than a quarter for free anything lower i dont even feel like paying up :ashamed:

Back