*** The Anti-Showoff Thread ***

img20120116131043.jpg

Got a 300 buck voucher for firstcry.com when buying my tickets off mmt. A few days later
<

there are a few more (got a set of 5) but this is by far the best looking of the lot

Also check out my super effective laptop cooler
<
(drops temps by around 20 degrees!), but pretty noisy.

its a 53 cfm Sunon 7mm Fan

img20120119104125.jpg

So some new freebies..

2 Canvas Lunch Bags

Some shampoo / conditioner

Scented Wax to be used in Wax warmer (which i don't have)

2 sets of Transformers KREO sets - Optimus Prime (Free after coupon, costs 7.99$ each, had two 8$ coupons
<
)

Some things missing from the above list are

1. One set of 8 Sachets of various Nescafe instance coffee flavours - that is total 8 cups of coffee

2. 6 Dish wishing liquid sachets - that is 6 times of free usage

3. 2 sachets of liquid detergent - That is 2 cups less detergent going from my main deteregent bottle

4. 50 Rubber Bands

5. 5$ Cheque from Magazines.com

6. 10$ Mail in Rebate for a water picture i bought (earned $$$ here...how ?? -> The water picture cost 8$..i had coupon of 5$..which makes it 3$...i spent 0.44$ on mailing the rebate form and got a check back of 10$, so i earn 10-3-0.44 = 6.56$
<
)

7. Four Cans of RedBull - some other flavour i guess, sugarfree was written over it - tasted very bad IMO

img20120116131043.jpg

Got a 300 buck voucher for firstcry.com when buying my tickets off mmt. A few days later
<

there are a few more (got a set of 5) but this is by far the best looking of the lot

Also check out my super effective laptop cooler
<
(drops temps by around 20 degrees!), but pretty noisy.

its a 53 cfm Sunon 7mm Fan

img20120119104125.jpg

Innovative man

^ hmm. mach 3 the first cartridge is used by me from november.

shaving once or twice weekly.

so far its good apart from the lubricating strip now gone.

Some things missing from the above list are

1. One set of 8 Sachets of various Nescafe instance coffee flavours - that is total 8 cups of coffee

2. 6 Dish wishing liquid sachets - that is 6 times of free usage

3. 2 sachets of liquid detergent - That is 2 cups less detergent going from my main deteregent bottle

4. 50 Rubber Bands

5. 5$ Cheque from Magazines.com

6. 10$ Mail in Rebate for a water picture i bought (earned $$$ here...how ?? -> The water picture cost 8$..i had coupon of 5$..which makes it 3$...i spent 0.44$ on mailing the rebate form and got a check back of 10$, so i earn 10-3-0.44 = 6.56$
<
)

7. Four Cans of RedBull - some other flavour i guess, sugarfree was written over it - tasted very bad IMO

You get those freebies/samples via slickdeals or some local source?

You get those freebies/samples via slickdeals or some local source?

You can say that the thread for those come on slick deals (mostly freebies section), in many cases the freebies get over fast.

But most do stay reasonable amount of time.

Check the below section on SD

http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Some come in hot deals section where it is not a freebie per se but a way to get the stuff free.

Like the transformers KreO sets you see above were each 7.99$ at target (i think) and i had got 2 coupons of 8$ off each set.

I applied those and got them both free.
<

It has been some time i have not been receiving freebies, mostly i was not registering for them thats why i guess. But here are couple of things which came in mail.

1. Shaving Razor (for the fairer sex)

2. 5$ note (i completed some nielsen survey and i thought they will send a 5$ cheque and instead they sent a currency note in mail
<
)

3. Some Hot chocolate to be brewed at home (asking again, someone please tell me how to brew coffee without a coffee maker)

Well I ran out of time while reading this thread , so was only able to finish with first few pages , but I must say its Hilarious , awesome and reminds me of the past.!!!!
<
:p

I enjoyed the way people have presented their creativity and the dark-side of hy-fy tech-fancy!!!!

Man , I must say this is really some admirable so called "Indian Jugaaaaaaad.!!! "

BTW , I too have some "Chaina-ka-maal" and that too , at highly bargained price.!!!!!
<
:p:p
, which I might put on display this Weekend in the thread , I hope they withstand the time duration , till weekend.!!!...........

Just received : Two USB OTG adapters (Dailyfeats 5$ well spent
<
) ... But these are of no use to me since I don't have phone that supports USB OTG
<

KybhH.jpg

Just received : Two USB OTG adapters (Dailyfeats 5$ well spent ) ... But these are of no use to me since I don't have phone that supports USB OTG ...

Since they are of no use to you are you interested in selling ? Where are you located ? Just wanted to make sure if it'll work with Galaxy R i9103
<

PM me if interested.
<

Since they are of no use to you are you interested in selling ? Where are you located ? Just wanted to make sure if it'll work with Galaxy R i9103
<

PM me if interested.
<

The ebay listing form where I have ordered these quoted these will only work with S II , same is written on the packet ...

I'm from Pune... I'll give one for 200 bucks if you can pick it up locally
<
... Not interested in shipping, too much zhol and if it don't work / courier guy misplace it then i'll be at receiving end
<

The ebay listing form where I have ordered these quoted these will only work with S II , same is written on the packet ...

I'm from Pune... I'll give one for 200 bucks if you can pick it up locally ... Not interested in shipping, too much zhol and if it don't work / courier guy misplace it then i'll be at receiving end

No problem buddy, I too was interested picking up locally only. Thanks for the offer.
<

Though normally the ones which are available locally & made for S2 also work with R but I just wanted to confirm the same.

Back