uploadfromtaptalk1341078855331.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 236
  • uploadfromtaptalk1341078864013.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341078864013.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 235
  • uploadfromtaptalk1341078875581.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1341078875581.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 267
I had mentioned few days back about cash back of 300$ on spending 500$ with a new chase credit card. I had taken that offer. :D
This is even better. I think no other offer (till now) can beat this SUPER SLICK offer :p

I2cje.jpg

I had mentioned few days back about cash back of 300$ on spending 500$ with a new chase credit card. I had taken that offer. :D
This is even better. I think no other offer (till now) can beat this SUPER SLICK offer :p

this is just great . how much i wish such offers were in india also :(

How long do you think such offers will last for after being introduced in India?

These offers might never come and there is a reason for that. In India anyone go and apply a credit card even when they can or cannot pay back. Many a times the companies provide the card without checking their salary slips and also if someone can pay still they can always do fraud and can disappear in thin air.
In US the first step is that your credit score is checked and that is a HARD INQUIRY on your credit report which actually affects negatively on your credit score.
Everything is linked then, your next credit card, bank account, mortgage application, on contract cell phone application everything. If you screw up somewhere you will need time to rebuild your credit history and then apply more.
My colleague here did not get the said credit card because before this he had applied for 2 other crappy card (and got rejected) without being well informed and that degraded his credit score and he could not take this awesome offer.

These offers might never come and there is a reason for that. In India anyone go and apply a credit card even when they can or cannot pay back. Many a times the companies provide the card without checking their salary slips and also if someone can pay still they can always do fraud and can disappear in thin air.
In US the first step is that your credit score is checked and that is a HARD INQUIRY on your credit report which actually affects negatively on your credit score.
Everything is linked then, your next credit card, bank account, mortgage application, on contract cell phone application everything. If you screw up somewhere you will need time to rebuild your credit history and then apply more.
My colleague here did not get the said credit card because before this he had applied for 2 other crappy card (and got rejected) without being well informed and that degraded his credit score and he could not take this awesome offer.

What you said is true. However, the point I intended to make was a different one entirely. I meant to say that, if such an awesome offer comes up in India, everyone would suck it dry ("loot-lo-bhaiyyon" :p) in absolutely no time, causing the promotions company heavy losses without any noticeable gains. Here people make 20-30 different email ID's, just for cheap Sankalp deals, imagine what they would do for an offer like this.

In India credit card companies have also started this , its in infancy but it exists and companies are not overly advertising it . Any one here from CC companies can confirm the exact status of this . Your PAN card plays a major role in this . What RBI started to control black money is being side stepped for this also

and
any ways i can apply for this CC sitting here in India :p:p

These offers might never come and there is a reason for that. In India anyone go and apply a credit card even when they can or cannot pay back. Many a times the companies provide the card without checking their salary slips and also if someone can pay still they can always do fraud and can disappear in thin air..

Not entirely true. In India we have CIBIL which has a history of your loans , credit cards etc. Every financial institution is looking up your CIBIL score when you apply for credit card or loan. The terms are same as US , screw up your credit card or loan you will be in defaulters list for 5 years.

I got my CIBIL score last month was shocked that they even keep track of every phone number i had given to credit card or bank and also a list of how many enquiries were made by a bank till date.

Read here for more info on how CIBIL works http://www.jagoinvestor.com/2011/07/cibil-report.html

Back