*** The Anti-Showoff Thread ***

Here is a better pic to feast your eyes :p

ra52ft.jpg

The same old smiley shaped socket behind :p

The shape of the smiley is in itself a similar response you will get from all the members here. Something like this i guess :O

Latest freebie... Probably last one as i am not really expecting any more freebies to come as i have stopped signing up for them.
4 Pad locks for luggage.
4 Stainless steel bottles.

1i0en7.jpg

Latest freebie... Probably last one as i am not really expecting any more freebies to come as i have stopped signing up for them.
4 Pad locks for luggage.

1i0en7.jpg

Finally, thank God. Now others can anti-showoff in peace without much fear of being upstaged by you :D... Just Kidding ;)... When are you coming back?

4 Pad locks for luggage.

At-least now let out your secret man! So that others can try to continue your legacy! :)

At-least now let out your secret man! So that others can try to continue your legacy! :)

There is no secret. I am in US currently and here lots of offers keep on coming where they send you samples for free, many a times it is price mistakes with which you can get stuff damn cheap or even free sometimes, sometimes combined with coupons the item comes out to be free. Many such things.

There is no secret. I am in US currently and here lots of offers keep on coming where they send you samples for free, many a times it is price mistakes with which you can get stuff damn cheap or even free sometimes, sometimes combined with coupons the item comes out to be free. Many such things.

Thats great. But where do you get the tips for all these great offers, any forum? Even I am in US now, can benefit from your wisdom!

^^ I tried thrice. Says offer is not valid anymore.

It is...believe me.
also try this...

go to https://us.lgappstv.com/ and login with your id which you had TRIED to register with. I know you got the error but your details are there in LG database.
if you get logged in, do a resend email and you will get verification email and click that to verify your email, login to the same address as above and code shud popup
things might take time..like it might be stuck on LOADING....but have patience.

Back