*** The Anti-Showoff Thread ***

^^ Tried just now. Not signing me in.
Then tried to register a new one. After "Loading" it says the offer is over.

i suggest try again...try a new registration and put your email id (first thing in form) and press check availability.
if it says id is already in use then you DO NOT need to register, your info is already with LG.
if u want i can try. PM me the email u used and i shall try to see what the problem is.

^^ Trying again.
It says "OK" after checking my email id, which means it is not registered in their system. Proceeding onwards now.

yes then you dont have an option, register and it will be stuck on loading for lot of time.
keep it as it until it either goes thru or you get an error.
if you get error, try registering again and always check the id availability, if it says already registered then do what i mentioned before.

^^ Tried 2 times more now. Email is always available (says OK) but after LOADING says "This request is already processed" or something on these lines. Tried with 6 different serial numbers. PMing you my email id. Lemme know if you can get through it. :)

Those were 2 crazy threads on slickdeals man! Yes, even I got one and applied it to my existing account, but there is no indication of the coupon being applied anywhere on my account! :23: Anyway to confirm it?

Those were 2 crazy threads on slickdeals man! Yes, even I got one and applied it to my existing account, but there is no indication of the coupon being applied anywhere on my account! :23: Anyway to confirm it?

Yeah i know how crazy it was and many people even earned money (i too did earn some) using that. Deleted now by the mods there.
Btw go to your netflix account -> view billing history (right top) -> you should see text as

You are currently in a special program and will not be charged.

If you see this the code was applied, you can alternately call netfix CC and ask them.

Got one more free 3 meter long iPhone charging cable.

28sbt6e.jpg

Remembered the opening post of this thread from years ago and was wondering how to locate it.

FOUND IT NOW :D

The 'Ye olde cheap BASTARDS thread'

So here's my quickie macgyer like contribution to deal with overpowering camera flash.

Stick a layer of tissue paper over the flash, acts like a diffuser and gives you less flash.

Or if there's too much sun, use your hand as a hood over the lens.

Cost ? one tissue paper or one hand.

The cable in my earphone is of usual length but it makes it bit inconvenient when using a bluetooth headset since the BT stays near the upper part of shirt clipped to it. So made one of my existing earphones shorter and behind the neck types using cello tape.

Also the clip on my BT receiver broke over the weekend so used a rubberband to bind it together and make it work again as a clip :p

IMG_0851.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

IMG_0849.JPG

Got the Trip Advisor fridge magnet that was ordered thanks to link in the non tech deals thread.
Sorry cannot attach pic at the moment.

Back