Graphic Cards The Big Big Big Graphics

Graphics Guy

Disciple
As you all are aware of the BIG, the First Indian Brand to be approved by Nvidia. With their entry level of graphics being launched fifteen days back, have come with the mid range series of Pci - E & Agps. The Midrange products available are 6600-256 PCI-E, 6600GT-128 PCI-E, 6600GT-128 AGP. There were lots of discussion on, that the cards are oem, 6600, 6800 etc., would not be available but u know what................ :) The price range of the product is very aggresive, quality & performance as per my knowledge is superb. Check it out u r self.

I don't have anything against dealers posting here,but mods must keep a watch on their activities.A dealer in a geek site is mostly an unwelcome presence.Hope Graphics_Guy proves me wrong.
We don't want another shahbaaz_vision.

Everyone advertises their products, in this forum there are lots of people who don't know abt the products available in the market, with different brands. This for them.
Crazy_Eddy said:
True, but you are a dealer , and you are here to aggressively advertise your product :)

Graphics_Guy said:
Everyone advertises their products, in this forum there are lots of people who don't know abt the products available in the market, with different brands. This for them.
Please check the following thread:
http://www.techenclave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3076
You have already mentioned this before. How many more times do you want to keep shouting about BIG ? I'm sure we're not that dumb to not know who/what BIG is.

This is a forum aimed at spreading knowledge, its not a dealer's haven. You want to give us something useful, give us products/specs/prices , NOT a brand name.

The retails prices for 6600GT-128 PCI-E might be approx 9850/- tax paid & 6600GT-128 AGP will be 10000/- tax paid.
Considering that XFX is also 10.2k ,I am not sure what difference this makes.
Post some pictures of the card,graphics_guy.Or send one to me for a review. :eek:hyeah:

rightly said UT, well if there are any offers or as such, then ur most welcome to advertise it, but screaming about a brand and how good it is is of no use IMHO.

perhaps u might wanna get ur card reviewd by our expert pannel of HW geeks, Masky, bottle, deejay, darky, chaos and many more.. ;)

There was a guy like this on Techtree also. He went under the name of Ronald of Big Byte corp Chennai.

I wonder if this is the same guy......

This Ronald I am talking abt had no iota of knowledge abt XFX. He recommended 6200 Turbo "Catch" graphics cards. He didn't know that turbo cache was actually a very fancy name for shared graphics.

I wonder who this guy is.

hey this is for kicks...

The Big Big Big Graphics

Now brownie points to those who can make one big swap with any word like "The Big BAD Big " and make the title funny...

The BAD BAD BIG Graphics :p

Back