The CES 2021 keynote that matters

i more interested in 6700 ,the remaining Zen3 & RDNA3 & AM5
Am5?. IG it won't be coming until q3 2022. I read an article where the Am5 mobo will be having ddr5 n pcie 5 supported boards. It is speculated there will be another ryzen 6000 zen3+ on am4. It was written on videocardz.net site

AMD from past few years is giving insight on what they are working on ,it helps to make purchase decisions
I hope they give use the Super Resolution which they promised :p
My wild fantasy would be they announce rdna 3 and say RX 6000 is a passse :tonguewink:
5000 series mobile chips announced highest being 8C/16T core chip 5800u -15watt TDP ,battery 17.5 genral use ,21 hours movie playback

New HX chips for gaming

5900HX 5800HX for gaming on laptops also supports 4k on laptop
1610470251906.png

WFH at its BEST

Last edited:
Was hoping for new desktop processors but they didn't announce it, would have liked cheaper zen 3 based desktop processors, that's unfortunate

Nvidia and AMD are into who blinks first game ... both are vying for the midrange market ,AMD can create a 6700xt which can hammer 3070 ,but will it cover up a probable 3070ti/super ? and one 6700 which betters 3060 as well as it is on par or better than 3060ti

re ,when demand is there for x versions why sell non x for market and 700x would always undercut 800x making them irrelevant ,they got their act together as they have surpassed intel ,no point of having filler cpus

Ithink anything below 5600x should be an APU ,that would be hostile market capture and good value for buyer

The 5800 and 5900 non-X parts are OEM only. I don't think this was even announced in the keynote, the info came through some other outlets like videocardz. This is similar strategy to 3900 non-X that is in HP Omen desktops. No word on 5600 / 5700 non-X so far. I was hoping for an announcement on something like R5 3600 in the 5000 series. I guess we will have to wait and see. It's likely that Rocket Lake lineup would hit shelves before the 5600 / 5700 non-X, if at all they are released for DIY market.

You know, what surprises me that both NVIDIA and AMD have done nothing to keep up with the demand of the products they launched couple of months ago and with more product launches I don't know where this is going.

You know, what surprises me that both NVIDIA and AMD have done nothing to keep up with the demand of the products they launched couple of months ago and with more product launches I don't know where this is going.
Looks good on sheets and paper.
stock market stays happy :)

I think stock will be an issue till mid 2021. so grab what you can is a clear message. fir 2 saal tak kuch nahi. I am personally think to only upgrade now when multichip module versions of the products enter the market. or if due to an hardware failure in emergency !

all the people righ from the 9 & 10 series were waiting and new kids on the block , eventually this had to happen ,for TSMC it was bound to Happen Nvidia were cocky ,if you want to blame than blame Apple, they are the ones who have jumped to the 5nm bandwagon which took away quite alot of resource from TSMC , but if AMD is ready with their 5 nm they should start dishing out rather than wait for annual refresh

Back