The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - Discussion Thread

Re: Chronicles of Riddick : Assault on Dark Athena

Dont think so.. i believe u dont need a crack for this.. the release group has it included in it..

info says:
Unrar
Mount
Install
Use CD Key
Enjoy

ubergeek said:
i think this game hasnt been cracked yet

^^ well not saying that the Dark Sector is a bad game.. just that the game makes me feel nauseatic and lost and depressed.. its definately not one of the most addictive games out there... its not even as much as action oriented like other games we have.. :S

Afaik if the game is selling in India via official channels, it wouldn't have that 3 time only install limit. Btw gamespot gave this 7.0. Thats sad. I will D/L it anyways.

OT: Is dark sector a good game ?

Aphro_EVO said:
Afaik if the game is selling in India via official channels, it wouldn't have that 3 time only install limit.
And why would that be?

^^Arrey chill. Its just a wild guesstimate, my language might have given a wrong indication.

Btw when I say official channels, I mean distributors such as E-Exp, WorldWideCdroms, Milestone etc. And non official channels are direct imports.

As to why do I think so - Its just a trend that I have observed in few games that have been launched in the past 1 year - Games are priced relatively cheaper here and with unlimited installs. Its simply in order to deal with rampant piracy in pc market.

Aphro_EVO said:
^^Arrey chill. Its just a wild guesstimate, my language might have given a wrong indication.

Btw when I say official channels, I mean distributors such as E-Exp, WorldWideCdroms, Milestone etc. And non official channels are direct imports.

As to why do I think so - Its just a trend that I have observed in few games that have been launched in the past 1 year - Games are priced relatively cheaper here and with unlimited installs. Its simply in order to deal with rampant piracy in pc market.

to my knowledge there isn't a single game that has released in india which had it's drm specifically removed. and there are lots of games which have install limits available here - spore, mirror's edge, mass effect, bioshock to name a few. some of them have patched out the install limits later, but they were never modified for launch. the install limit on mirror's edge is the only reason i haven't bought the game even though i am desperate to play it :( but this kind of crap drm needs to stop.

finished dloading the game.. cant get it working.. needs online activation and shit.. also no crack :(.. still working on how other got it working :S

Alienware is also announcing a new contest for "The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena."

Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Riddick is back in an all new adventure and Alienware has the system that will place you right the center of it all. Enter now for a chance to win your very own Alienware M17 and take on the world of The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena.

https://www.alienware.com/community/contests/gaming-pc-contests-chronicles-of-riddick.aspx
:clap:

b00gieMan said:
finished dloading the game.. cant get it working.. needs online activation and shit.. also no crack :(.. still working on how other got it working :S

i guess dats wy ATARI has put drm protection so that ppl like u dnt get the taste of their game for free:eek:hyeah:

oww piece of crap!.. there has bn alot of games with similar protection and they were cracked.. its not about free and piracy.. just that Atari has just lost it completely.. do some googling and u'll be zapped.

Though some ppl are able to run it :S dont know how the duck do they do that :S

reoparker said:
i guess dats wy ATARI has put drm protection so that ppl like u dnt get the taste of their game for free:eek:hyeah:

Whts the point ur trying to prove here?? :S
Alienware Rose said:
Alienware is also announcing a new contest for "The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena."

Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Riddick is back in an all new adventure and Alienware has the system that will place you right the center of it all. Enter now for a chance to win your very own Alienware M17 and take on the world of The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena.

https://www.alienware.com/community/contests/gaming-pc-contests-chronicles-of-riddick.aspx
:clap:

ok final...has the crack been released yet???

Downloaded this shit game and the damn thing just refuses to install.

Help me out bros

No crak is out yet.. BUt it does get installed w/o any problems.. what prob ur facing?? TBH.. dont bother much now.. even if u install u wont be able to play it.. its not yet cracked.

this is amazing when gta 4 came out the game got cracked despite having heavy protection i wonder what is the reason behind the delay of the crack?

ubergeek said:
this is amazing when gta 4 came out the game got cracked despite having heavy protection i wonder what is the reason behind the delay of the crack?

the crackers r sayn dat they respect ATARI, so dis time they wont release any crack for dis particular game.........:tongue:

Back