The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officially confirmed: iPhone 5 comes on October 4th - GSMArena.com news

That's that then - the invitations have been sent and it has been officially confirmed that we are just a week away from seeing the next iPhone. The announcement will take place next Tuesday in a rather unusual place - the Apple campus in Cupertino.

Normally those things happen in other venues in San Francisco, but this time Apple will be inviting journalists to its home. There's an outside chance that this is done so they can make LTE demonstrations, without depending on the (still rather spotty) LTE coverage. Still, most rumors suggest that the iPhone 5 won't have an LTE radio so we wouldn't bet our houses on that.

However, the most exciting part about the event is the number of smartphones that will be announced. We received information from at least two reputable sources that more than one iPhone will be revealed, but if the invitation is to serve as a clue, it's only going to be one.

The first three icons describe the date, time and location of the event, so we assume that the number of missed calls on the last one indicates that we won't be getting both an iPhone 5 and an iPhone 4S.

Anyway, the event is now less than 7 days away so the end of this seemingly endless guessing game is near.

Hi guys, my dad got me an iphone4 from US, its 32GB and locked. Where can i get it unlocked? I am in delhi and I want to get unlocked tomorrow, please someone help :( I want it unlocked for fultoo working, I am no iphone guy so i have no much info. What are normal pricing to get it unlocked. Please somebody help.

^^ don't really know the exact shop bro but a friend of mine got it from there.will check with him 2moro and edit the post.

Hey guys, small query.

My iPhone 3GS back panel is a little cracked and opening from the top edge. The silent button is also a bit loose and the lock key is also not working perfectly.

Is there Apple authorized repair center in New Delhi, and how much will an original body cost?

Or would you recommend I get it repaired locally ? Any recommended shops in Delhi ?

net said:
Hi guys, my dad got me an iphone4 from US, its 32GB and locked. Where can i get it unlocked? I am in delhi and I want to get unlocked tomorrow, please someone help :( I want it unlocked for fultoo working, I am no iphone guy so i have no much info. What are normal pricing to get it unlocked. Please somebody help.

If it is a new phone, the only way to unlock it is using Gevey sim. You can buy a Gevey Sim from a good mobile store in your locality and it would cost you anywhere between 300 bucks (for a fake Gevey sim) to 1500 bucks for the original one.

Pat said:
If it is a new phone, the only way to unlock it is using Gevey sim. You can buy a Gevey Sim from a good mobile store in your locality and it would cost you anywhere between 300 bucks (for a fake Gevey sim) to 1500 bucks for the original one.
How do you add cracked apps to iphone 3G 3.1.2 ?

Saving SHSH blobs :

Guys I want to know whether my SHSH is saved on my Cydia's server or not. Thing is I don't really remember if I had actually clicked on 'Yes, make my life easier' or something similar on Cydia when I JB'ed it.

The cydia home screen shots :

img0316b.png

img0317a.png

So I assume, my blobs are saved ?

Now I wanted to save SHSH blobs using Tiny Umbrella. I downloaded the latest version & ran it. I got following notification :

4ra1B.jpg

then next :

DFXty.jpg

1. How do I know whether my blobs are saved on Cydia or not ? [Still I want to be sure :p]
2. How I am gonna make of use Cydia blobs while downgrading ?
3. Or shall I save them with TU ?
4. If yes, then shall I disable that "Request SHSH Cydia" blah blah ? [I am gonna just follow this guide]

TIA :D

For what joy is Siri just for iphone 4S :mad: :mad:. Siri app used to work even with 3GS when it was launched.

@avi' ur SHSH are saved the screen shot of cydia confirms the same .The top line is SHSH: 4.3.3,4.3.4,4.3.5 which means all the SHSH are saved.If u still want to save them locally do the below

1) Get the latest tiny umbrella.

2) Run it in admin and sp3 compatibility mode in case u get any errors.

3) Go to advanced and set the local directory.

4) Connect the phone and hit save SHSH.

If u are still not sure what was saved locally then post the log here after saving SHSH / u can even PM me the details.

Jailbreaked tweaks are never as smooth as the actual implementation of iOS :(

Apple just wants to keep enough reasons for even iPhone4 users upgrade to 4S . As much as the extra cpu + gpu power , battery life & better cam tempt me for 4S , i wont be even thinking of it .

Wait for i5 in 2012 :D

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

Metalspree said:
For what joy is Siri just for iphone 4S :mad: :mad:. Siri app used to work even with 3GS when it was launched.

But it didn't had deep integration I guess, though I never used it earlier.

Metalspree said:
@avi' ur SHSH are saved the screen shot of cydia confirms the same .The top line is SHSH: 4.3.3,4.3.4,4.3.5 which means all the SHSH are saved.If u still want to save them locally do the below

1) Get the latest tiny umbrella.

2) Run it in admin and sp3 compatibility mode in case u get any errors.

3) Go to advanced and set the local directory.

4) Connect the phone and hit save SHSH.

If u are still not sure what was saved locally then post the log here after saving SHSH / u can even PM me the details.

Thank you !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back