PC Peripherals the deltapage price...

Hii!
i just want to know frm u guys (esp. frm delhi n NCR) that is the price u see in the detapage is the lowest or u may get a deal cheaper than the price up there...i mean wat r the chances..that i get the deal cheaper than wats mentioned there ??

some small shops may be 50-200 RS cheaper. But the big ones delta supreme are almost on same lines.

At least they make big volumes and you might get a newer piece in these shops.

Deltapage is based in Chennai.. so sometimes their prices are a little lower than Delhi. However there is no hard and fast rule... some things may be more expensive and some things cheaper... just use deltapage to get a rough idea of what how much a particular thing is for... the end prices you get in Nehru Place should be a few bucks here and there

ammm....wen the 160 gb seagate hard disk was reported to be of 2970 rs on Deltapage .. then i got it frm here, Gurgaon for just 2750.... thats a big one... i mean if i wud hv gone to Nehru place i wud have got out of the shop wid a nicer deal :) !! wot say!

P.S :- can any one tell me the price for 1 GB ddr 400 ram :)

i always used to suggest Supreme, but my recent PC upgrade made me to suggest Delta, i enquired in person the price of AMD X2 3800+ in Supreme, they said Rs. 6400 (Net Price), but same in Delta said Rs. 5800 .. :)

i am really surprised to hear such a difference in the price range between them...

i dont recommend anything, i m telling whtever i felt practically last month...

notice the date on the deltapage.. that`ll answer to the query on the hdd price... if u had called today and asked he would have told u a similar price to what u paid and got ur hdd...

as said b4... deltapage is a reference price.. not an exact quote...

Arihant.exe said:
ammm....wen the 160 gb seagate hard disk was reported to be of 2970 rs on Deltapage .. then i got it frm here, Gurgaon for just 2750.... thats a big one... i mean if i wud hv gone to Nehru place i wud have got out of the shop wid a nicer deal :) !! wot say!

P.S :- can any one tell me the price for 1 GB ddr 400 ram :)

bought 160 gb HDD seagate for Rs. 2548 from delta on 9/3/07. Their shop price is cheaper than website price.

i buy most components from delta. they have great pricing and support. highly recommended. kamal, they guy who runs it is very responsive. I make payment online and i usually gather stuff from their office when i visit chennai.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sorry for bringing back an old thread. just wondering how i came to this thread :huh:

Back