The Desktop Thread!!

Haha, you have to use a mac to appreciate not only its beauty but also its functionality , My current Hackintosh performs way better on my Quad Core system than Windows Xp or Windows Vista.

Macs are easy , simple & beautiful to use not to mention now more and more programs are being made for OSx users.

Macs dont crash , hang or get viruses ( at least not as frequently as windows do ) i feel safe while doing my net banking on a mac . Audio & video watching is a breeze , to install or uninstall an application is as simple as putting it in the Applications folder or deleting it from there.

------------

In case anybody wants to know more , they can always ask

Macs dont crash , hang or get viruses ( at least not as frequently as windows do ) i feel safe while doing my net banking on a mac .

FUD at it's best.

Audio & video watching is a breeze

Yeh i have seen how many third party codecs and players u need for most formats to run ( perian, vlc) .
to install or uninstall an application is as simple as putting it in the Applications folder or deleting it from there.

Agreed but mind you the uninstallation is not always so easy, there is lot of crap files left behind when you directly delete files.
Lastly, let's not make this another billionth mac vs windows thread. No further debate from me on this thread :) .

My Aspire One screenshot ATM...

I can't give you this wallpaper in any other dimensions really sorry.. Found this wallpaper in a very weird dimensions. But still if you want it please post back here.

I mean, seriously. Forget about Victoria's Secret models, but she's worse than a road side whore. Wouldn't hit that if you paid me to.

PS: I take that all back if she's related to you, which I highly doubt she is. But if she is, I take it back and call you a pervert instead.

She is a Marathi film actress. No idea tho how you guys didn't like her. I think she's cute :) She starred in the movie Sanai Choughade of which the wallpaper is. The movie was good and hence the wallpaper :bleh:

Now with a smooth automated wallpaper clock
Picture%201.jpg

Guys, along with pics of your desktops, could you also provide a link to the original picture? That would be awesome :)

EDIT:
Here's mine:-

Kind of irrelevant, since i use a much smaller screen than most of you guys, but anyway, here's the original image:-

Back