The Desktop Thread!!

currentn.jpg

Here's Mine^

^A new version of Omnimo is out which perfectly mimics Windows 8 Metro UI, check it out if you haven't already.

EDIT : I just noticed your shutdown icons, I guess you are using the latest version.

Why would you care about ram usage? How else would you use up all that 8gb? :lol:

I never used rainmeter, docks etc. when I was still on 2gb thinking it would use up some of the ram which I would need while gaming. But ever since I upgraded, I don't have to worry at all about ram usage. :lol: Bring it on!

hmm..was just asking and man i am still on a 32bit system,still haven't formatted my system due to busy schedule so only one 4gb stick is used and i was just asking man no need to laugh at me. :p

P.S- Still on Gannu Play Ra.One Avatar.? :p

No dude I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at myself. :p It just feels so different going from 2gb to 8gb. :p

(Yeah I'm still supporting the campaign whole heartedly!)

viralbug said:
No dude I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at myself. :p It just feels so different going from 2gb to 8gb. :p

(Yeah I'm still supporting the campaign whole heartedly!)

:lol: I really wish mods re-open that thread. :p Also can anyone help me how to remove the taskbar completely? In this i've done auto hide. I read somethings but didn't go well. Thanks. :)

Altair said:
Also can anyone help me how to remove the taskbar completely? In this i've done auto hide. I read somethings but didn't go well. Thanks. :)

Download Taskbar Hider. Run the tool and check the option for Load on startup. Whenever windows boots up, it loads in the system tray and then you can press your desired shortcut key to hide/unhide the taskbar. Simple as it sounds. Give it a shot.

Back