The DEXTER thread!

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
OMG!!! Fooking awesome. :rolleyes:

One of the best thriller series I've seen. It just keeps getting better by the episode.

Thanks to Party Monger's [IIRC] comments on this series, I downloaded Season 1 to find how good it is and man, I'm speechless; [Damn Season 2 d/l has reached just 26.6% :(]

Bottom line: Dexter>Heroes>Prison Break.

Do watch it people! :)

PS: Strictly for peeps above 18+ yrs. Adult sequences in some of the episodes. Not to mention plenty of blood, flesh and gore.

Re: The DEXTER thread!!!

adultery?? no-one in dexter is married gannu :p :p

still.. by far the most freaking brilliant series ive ever watched!

A third season of Dexter was announced following the season two finale, in which an ad ran assuring Dexter would return in 2008. Season three will premiere September 28, 2008 on Showtime

cant wait for september!

Dexter is totally awesome :hap2:

Bloody and gruesome, but very well handled. Season 2 is very good too, you will enjoy it :)

sTALKEr said:
adultery?? no-one in dexter is married gannu :p :p

Errr.. :ashamed:

As in lotsa *ahem* sequences so not advisable watching with the elder ones nearby; :)

any other series worth downloading other than Dexter, Heroes, Prison Break... ? (already downloaded and watched except dexter)

how is Lost ?

plz recommend !

PS: 24 is the most appreciated :)

gannu said:
Errr.. :ashamed:

As in lotsa *ahem* sequences so not advisable watching with the elder ones nearby; :)

Man, if DEXTER had more adultery and a little less gore Balaji Telefilms might decide to rip them off :D

fangface said:
Gannu,the *ahem* sequences in DEXTER are adult sequences, not adultery yaar :)

Like Stalker mentioned, none of the characters are married, so no question of adultery

Got it!! :ashamed:

Dexter is good. Infact Dexter season 1 is the only series that I have watched till now, out of all the serials heroes, lost, blah, blah, blah........

The problem with these serials and the reason I don't watch them, if you watch one episode, you can't resist the next one, and the next, and the next.....by the time the series is complete, you realize that its already morning and you got to get to office :bleh:

Shakensoul said:
The problem with these serials and the reason I don't watch them, if you watch one episode, you can't resist the next one, and the next, and the next.....

Damn it... Exactly... :(

If it was in the hostel, I'd have broken my prev record of watching Prison Break's 22 epsiodes [IIRC] of Season 1 in less than 2 days [without bunking classes that is ;)]

i watched 6 seasons of 24 in less than 15 days ! :p

any other serials ???? (currently downloadin dexter)
but any other worth the bandwith ?

Season 1 finale was mind blowing , Can't wait for season 2 :eek:hyeah: Dexter is perhaps the best TV show character after House ofcourse :p I hope season 2 is as good as season 1.

Bluffmaster said:
Season 1 finale was mind blowing , Can't wait for season 2 :eek:hyeah: Dexter is perhaps the best TV show character after House ofcourse :p I hope season 2 is as good as season 1.

Season 2 is already out; :)

What's House btw??? Another series???

gannu said:
Season 2 is already out; :)

What's House btw??? Another series???

Yeah. It is in it's fourth season now and has one of the coolest lead characters in a TV show. (After The Doctor though.:p)

Back