The DEXTER thread!

Re: The DEXTER thread!!!

Dexter's Season 2 is twice as good as its Season 1 :D

I just hope that they maintain the tempo in 3rd season because expectations are sky high ;)

Dexter season 3 will be competing with prison break and heroes..
Man it'l be superb!!!!

On the other hand, not being able to watch all the episodes at one go, and waiting for each is a bit of a downer...spoils the fun i shud say..

Following the suggestions... i started the download yesterday night....

season 1 and 2 ---8gb...

plannin to watch a few episodes when i get home...

Gannu.,.. you are late :p

I finished both the seasons way back in March. It was kickass. I rarely like thriller/action TV shows but this one was simply mindblowing.

started off slowly and built up to another awesome crescendo! :)

jus started watching the Doctor!!! he rules!!!

ps-i aint talking abt house.. im talking about the Doc with a blue box :)

Nikhil said:
Gannu.,.. you are late :p

I finished both the seasons way back in March. It was kickass. I rarely like thriller/action TV shows but this one was simply mindblowing.

Damn it; Never knew of such a good thriller series before and my collg friends;re behind the usual Friends, Prison Break n Heroes; Damn... :p

Same with my college friends. Total jackasses :p

I kept telling them to watch Dexter. One of them saw the first episode and then declared that it will get boring as every episode he kills someone. He was like "It will get boring after a while".

I gave up.

Nikhil said:
Same with my college friends. Total jackasses :p

I kept telling them to watch Dexter. One of them saw the first episode and then declared that it will get boring as every episode he kills someone. He was like "It will get boring after a while".

I gave up.

:)

So which was the best episode in Season 1???

Is it the last one undoubtedly???? :D

NOt the last one actually. The 2 or 3 episodes before that when everything was building up were the best. When we, the viewers, knew the truth but not Dexter.

Hmmm yeah those were good too but the best I felt was the last scene when he sleeves his throat!!

And I felt so good when his bro stabbed the dummy thinking its Deb!! Bah I went overboard with joy when the next moment he strangles his throat using the fibre wire; :clapping:

One question here: :ashamed:

Hw exactly does the main guy extract the blood out of the victim?? Like hw he was done in the end?? :lol: Cutting the throat and with the help of gravity???

gannu said:
Hmmm yeah those were good too but the best I felt was the last scene when he sleeves his throat!!

And I felt so good when his bro stabbed the dummy thinking its Deb!! Bah I went overboard with joy when the next moment he strangles his throat using the fibre wire; :clapping:

Hw exactly does the main guy extract the blood out of the victim?? Like hw he was done in the end?? :lol: Cutting the throat and with the help of gravity???

Yup. Exactly.

gannu said:

eh.. dint someone vehemently mention that they DID NOT want spoilers? not even in spoiler tags that too..

^^yeah as soon as he kill some1,he slits the main artery and hangs them upside down :)
OH YEAH....should try it some time :p

OT... how do u make that spoiler warning button?? :)

:O We were not supposed to have spoilers at all!!!

Never mind; Lets have some; :eek:hyeah:

bugger fellow :p

one of my fav scenes is the one in which dexter is hiding in the car while the kid is outside.. looking at him..

also the scenes of dexter with his bro inside the trailer container. awesomeness!

This one was too good.
Seargent Doakes: I always knew theres something about you Morgan.....but this shit....Jesus Christ, Morgan. Jesus ****1ng Christ, YOU'RE the Bay Harbor Butcher.
Dexter: I really hate that name.

Back