The DEXTER thread!

Re: The DEXTER thread!!!

sTALKEr said:
one of my fav scenes is the one in which dexter is hiding in the car while the kid is outside.. looking at him..
also the scenes of dexter with his bro inside the trailer container. awesomeness!

Oye.. When're these sequences re??? Dont remember; :huh:

The kid is in the car while he takes over the lady in the car scrap place; That one???

And a major flaw [well not really :p] in the series is: The chemical that Dexter injects into the body is supposedly M99 (etorphine hydrochloride) which was found in the autopsy report of the female [partner of the car-scrap guy] as revealed by that bald chinki fellow;

I found out from wiki that:
Etorphine is most often used to immobilize elephants and other large mammals. Etorphine is only available legally for veterinary use and is strictly governed by law. Diprenorphine (M5050) is an opioid receptor antagonist that can be administered in proportion to the amount of etorphine used (1.3 times) to reverse its effects. Veterinary-strength etorphine is fatal to humans; one drop on the skin can cause death within a few minutes.

Etorphine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the victims still survive before Dexter slaughters them!!! :p

@Gannu

Dexter gets back in the dicky of the car and peeps through the hole to find out if the kid could have seen him when he was in that position......

vij said:
This one was too good.

Seargent Doakes: I always knew theres something about you Morgan.....but this shit....Jesus Christ, Morgan. Jesus ****1ng Christ, YOU'RE the Bay Harbor Butcher.
Dexter: I really hate that name.

That's in the second season. Put it in spoiler tags !!

vij said:
@Gannu
Dexter gets back in the dicky of the car and peeps through the hole to find out if the kid could have seen him when he was in that position......

Got it; :)

Nikhil said:
That's in the second season. Put it in spoiler tags !!

Damn it; :(

This one was too good.
Seargent Doakes: I always knew theres something about you Morgan.....but this shit....Jesus Christ, Morgan. Jesus ****1ng Christ, YOU'RE the Bay Harbor Butcher.

Dexter: I really hate that name.

Congrats you just spoiled the whole fun of the second season for a whole lot of people..Hope u feel like u hav achieved something..:mad:

oops...throughout the episode it was never a secret that he was the killer...but I guess that still is a mild spoiler... Someone delete or put it in spoiler tag please...

whats up with u guys... can't u put in spoiler tags for those who are still watchin first season :mad: :|

Party Monger said:
WAts the problem with u guys??
Atleast use spoiler tags..

Edited my post with spoiler tags...But you quoting me still gives it away... You might wanna edit it.

Yipeee... Season 2 downloading 96% complete out of which Ep 1 & 2 is 100% done; :yahoo:

Meessa gona watch it; :yahoo:

gannu said:
Yipeee... Season 2 downloading 96% complete out of which Ep 1 & 2 is 100% done; :yahoo:

Meessa gona watch it; :yahoo:

Still remember how I came to know about Dexter.. was searching for the animated series on certain *ahem* networks and this came up... googled it a bit and downloaded 2 episodes of the first season. My exams were just a week away.

The first 2 episodes were not exactly mind-blowing but still decided to give the first season a shot..

But as soon as I saw the 5th episode, I was like WOW!! Then downloaded the whole series i.e 1st and 2nd season and watched it during my exams itself. Got 2 of my other flatmates involved and they too got hooked.

Result: One guy spoiled his paper and the other one and me got a backlog in one subject :p

Back