The DEXTER thread!

Re: The DEXTER thread!!!

abbe.. account is already a goner.. the 50gig limit has been exceeded..

^^looser :p

me watching the first season of the new doctor who now.. Awesome!

ps-thanks! it was good while it lasted

eh?? why did my posts get deleted?

is it wrong to discuss how long our rs.com account lasts for? this IS general talk for gods sake.. so dont say that i was going OT

gannu said:
pappu, dont be a maamu... :|

come on man.... after all i am called pappu... doesnt the name give away the degree of intelligence

btw, which episode have u reached?

and have u seen life?
i liked that as well though it was only 11 episodes :(

Now messa going thru the 5th one; Kinda ok till now; :D

Hunt's on for the Bay harbour butcher; :p

Not seen life; Good eh?? will watch it later; :)

sTALKEr said:
does that new avatar point towards what the future holds? :p

*ahem* Maybe!!! :D

An indication that the nv stables were pwnd big time as well; :lol:

vij said:
This one was too good.

Seargent Doakes: I always knew theres something about you Morgan.....but this shit....Jesus Christ, Morgan. Jesus ****1ng Christ, YOU'RE the Bay Harbor Butcher.

Dexter: I really hate that name.

Ahh... Finally I reached this point today; :D

Awwsumm!!! :D

EDIT: Off to sleep; :ashamed: catch ya by morning ppl; :D

Finally saw the 2 seasons and all the time spent downloading it was worth it IMO; :)

Egerly waiting for the 3rd season; :(

Poor Segeant Doakes; :(

That Lila f***ing b33tch deserved it; :mad:

^^ I downloaded it too. I just watched two episodes and I am already hooked!! Downloading prison break too. Never saw any of these two. :ashamed: The only TV show I ever downloaded was Avatar :p and it was awesome. The end is yet to be shown BTW.

Prison break's kinda OK compared to Dexter;

Man, wish season 3, 4 was already released; :(

Keeps me hooked to the comp;

Watched 5 episodes back to back. Freakishly awesome. And I LOVE what he "thinks". Almost all lines will even confirm beat leat sniper's quotes. :rofl:

Justinâ„¢ said:
^^ I downloaded it too. I just watched two episodes and I am already hooked!! Downloading prison break too. Never saw any of these two. :ashamed: The only TV show I ever downloaded was Avatar :p and it was awesome. The end is yet to be shown BTW.

Watch Prison Break..
Season 1 of Prison Break is one of the best TV shows ever. Dexter is very very good, but IMO Prison Break is head and shoulders above it...

You got to watch season 1 PB.

Completed season 1.... was awesome.... starting the season 2 now....

tht sponsor of his is really hot.... wasn't she in Hustle

PB petered off after the first coupla seasons imo.. season 3 was utter crap to say the least.

Dexter has till now managed to be simply brilliant throughout.. from season 1 to season 2..

anyone here watching 'The Black Adder'? British comedy... Rowan Atkinson.. messa just started yesterday. seen one episode till now... freakingly funny :lol:

I agree. Prison BReak should have ended after the 2nd season. Finished off on a high.

Now, you get the feeling that they are pushing ahead just for the sake of continuing the series and making money.

Nikhil said:
I agree. Prison BReak should have ended after the 2nd season. Finished off on a high.

Now, you get the feeling that they are pushing ahead just for the sake of continuing the series and making money.

I liked all 3, although yes, they are dragging it.

Season 1 Prison Break beats anything else for me.

Freaking amazing season... television at its very best!

Back