The DEXTER thread!

Re: The DEXTER thread!!!

He's back!!! Season 3's first episode's aired long back and I'm sure some of them out here must've watched it!!!

Thanx to the slow net connection here, downloading is progressing at a snail's pace. :(

Anyhow any insights of hw it is??

Where's Bluffy, Party Monger, Dinesh, Nikhil and my masthah - sTALKEr?? :p

Any of u guys seen it??

Wow didnt know it had come out... But, I prefer watching the whole season in one go... like a movie festival. Much exciting that ways...

Ep by ep i can't keep track of what happened exactly in the last ep...

+1 to that.. i'm sorta pissed with the current season :| of all series.. too much waiting time between episodes.. sux..

just started on Big Bang Theory :D.. suhweet stuff :D

Gunman said:
He's back!!! Season 3's first episode's aired long back and I'm sure some of them out here must've watched it!!!

Thanx to the slow net connection here, downloading is progressing at a snail's pace. :(

Anyhow any insights of hw it is??

Where's Bluffy, Party Monger, Dinesh, Nikhil and my masthah - sTALKEr?? :p
Any of u guys seen it??

Yeah watched it long back..Nice start AGAIN..Loved it..
Theres a good news for everyone in the end :eek:hyeah:

^^ Dexter beats the shit out of the 'heroes experience'...

this is not to say that heroes is bad.. just goes to show how much better Dexter is.

^^ Ya 24 is Unique ... with Jack Bauer's superhuman abilities :p

Will give Dexter a try ... and I like watching the entire season in one go as well ... and if possible the entire series :p

Watched the first episode of the third season today. A brilliant start. Highly entertaining. There was too much sex which is good. Our Dexter has finally started loving his life :D And I love the new Intro of the show , very artistic.

In terms of consistency between the seasons , Dexter certainly rates very high along with Lost. Almost all the TV shows I have watched have the tendency to deteriorate in terms of quality over the seasons , so far, Lost and Dexter are the only shows which have only improved with seasons.

But nothing beats Prison Break season 1 though.

^ are you kidding .. lost was really degraded in season 2 and 3 .. season 4 was still way better . Heroe's third season looks promising .

rapt0r said:
^ are you kidding .. lost was really degraded in season 2 and 3 .. season 4 was still way better . Heroe's third season looks promising .
I am a Lostie. You can't really have an argument over this with a Die-hard Lost Fan , I am following the show closely since the first episode. What makes LOST special is the sheer depth of the show , I spend more time doing research on an episode then watching it. Its a one of Kind show. For me it has only got better with each season. Unlike most of the shows out there , LOST actually has a story which the directors have been successful in unfolding over the seasons. Its a show which needs patience and passion to watch. Many people would hate it , but the sheer joy of watching LOST , only a true Fan who has closely followed the show will know.

Back