The DEXTER thread!

Re: The DEXTER thread!!!

i AGREE Prison Break s1 was awesome, But Heroes season was the best of alltime..
NEver ever had i seen somthing soo mindboggling..The narrator -that professor rocks..Just love his talk..

so much OT :eek:fftopic:

lets get back to our Not so friendly Serial killer plz.... :bleh:

ronnie_gogs said:
Completed season 1.... was awesome.... starting the season 2 now....

tht sponsor of his is really hot.... wasn't she in Hustle
Yup she was.. If you are watching "Uncensored" version then ur bound see some goodies in couple of eps :eek:hyeah:

Bah, that Lila b33tch!! :mad:

Gud for nothing; :|

2514271.jpg

I wanted Dex to slaughter her unlike the single stab;

Errr... Sorry mods; Knew I went overboard; :ashamed: Apologies; :)

Actually her accent is the problem , she looks smokin hot as long as she doesn't open her mouth. I hate her when she talks :| She could also use some surgery , i think :p

Bluffmaster said:
Actually her accent is the problem , she looks smokin hot as long as she doesn't open her mouth. I hate her when she talks :| She could also use some surgery , i think :p

+1; 10 chars!! :lol:

her accent isn't that bad.. i dunno abt authenticity... but kinda lends a charm to her character...

(she's still a biatch though :D )

Me being Psych student, enjoyed watchin season 2... amazing insights...

also there's this blog somewhere as to the psychological analysis of the character of dexter,... i dont rem the link now.. but anyone interested cud google and chek it out.. a very interesting read

Well u guys calling her a b**ch shows how good she is with her acting..She was meant to be a b**ch..A hot one though..

Also, if u guys saw and understood all of it properly, she was the only one like dexter, she couldnt feel any emotion..Err emotionally colourless..yet she feels jealous of dex's fiancee..

Party Monger said:
Yeah i did, But that smiley tell me this isnt an innocent question..:devil:

:devil: hahaha....

well.. one was great entertainment wise... but 2, was excellent since it went into a lot of character analysis... and with the intro of Lila into the mix.. we got great insight into Dexter's Head.

Back