The DLF IPL 2010 thread

if kkr is playing most of its matches at eden gardens they have a high chance of making it to the semi finals!

Anubis said:
KKR won . Pure luck again

I'd not agree. Bond and Agarkar did a really good job to win the match and Ganguly was desperate to make an impact. Now all we need is Gayle and Hussey to fire. :)

i have noticed a strange behaviour to the pitches this year.

Swing and spin is always expected, but this time around the pitches just die on batsmen in second half.

in last match against punjab, Mumbai misread the pitch and almost paid the price.

If same story goes everywhere then its win toss, bat first, put up a decent score, bowl slow, win match. will become boring towards the end.

Only Bangalore pitch is lively to suit Steyn :p

Keeping my finger crossed how Dharamshala pitch and Nagpur pitch will behave.

Was just looking at the results and found that 9* out of the last 10 matches were won by the Home side.

*Considered DC-MI match as MI's Home match

Good Obversation Nixy.

So according to your observation Punjab has 90% chance of winning today's match :p

Punjab Kings are really pathetic.

7 overs and just 44 runs on the board.

Someone needs to be remind them that Banglore has chased 202 against them :p

Awesomeness..!! CSK 246/5 after 20 overs, with the last 10 overs making 150 odd runs..! They shouldn't lose this match, and should also gain some crucial NRR.

Vijay's innings was amazing, his performance seems consistent, he might make it into the national team soon enough.

Also, in b4 Deccan Chargers get whooped.

Brilliant knock by Jayawardene (110 runs of 59 balls), hats off to him.

My hometeam KKR lose again... i'm getting used to this now really. :mad:

Back