The DLF IPL 2010 thread

What a yorker to get rid of Marsh. Slinga malinga at his best again :D

KXIP blew it again.

EDIT : Muahahahahaahahaha, Malinga destroying KXIP lineup.

Another yorker, another wicket.

And another win in the pocket :D

This shows how difficult it will be for other teams to beat MI this season.

They batted badly today(exception of Dhawan and Tiwari ), and still won.

Switch said:
Shri... I guess DD will come visiting Mumbai soon... MI will go down... And you can count on it ;)

DD will be wanting to take revenge for the way Mumbai pawned them in DDs own backyard ...

But I m sure MI will pawn them again ... ;)

X-Rebel said:
DD will be wanting to take revenge for the way Mumbai pawned them in DDs own backyard ...

But I m sure MI will pawn them again ... ;)

DD top 3 Bat :

Gambhir, Warner, Sehwag.

At a time, you only need 1 of them to go crazy, and the total will be unreachable :eek:hyeah:

Switch said:
Shri... I guess DD will come visiting Mumbai soon... MI will go down... And you can count on it ;)

and we will be waiting for that to happen.. as in DD to get R***D again.. :p

Params7 said:
DD top 3 Bat :

Gambhir, Warner, Sehwag.
At a time, you only need 1 of them to go crazy, and the total will be unreachable :eek:hyeah:

MI top 10

Sachin, Dhawan, Tiwari, rayadu, Sathish, McLaren, Pollard, Bravo, Harbhajan, Zaheer..

CSK vs Banglore

Banglore won the toss and elected to Bat first

Cameron White and KP are in and Morgan n Boucher are out

My Prediction-Chennai

:D

What about you guys?

CSK tried hard to repeat their KXI game performance. Thank goodness Raina hit a six :)

CSK still not out of semis race. Hopefully they do well in the remaining games :D

Rajasthan Royals got blown away by Delhi today, Delhi winning by 67 runs. :cool2:

KKR vs Deccan this evening... hoping my hometeam KKR can for Heaven's Sake pull out a win!! :mad:

^^ Yes... Dada's innings of 88 runs was quite a pleasant surprise today.

KKR won by 24 runs!! At last a victory for my home team. :hap2:

Back