The DLF IPL 2010 thread

Kumar Sangakkara has been banned for once match due to poor over rate by Punjab. So, guess Sanga will be missing out against the match versus Mumbai on the 30th. :no:

The first fight for the bottom of table is won by Punjab. What a shame. These guys were front runners in IPL1, 5th in IPL2 and last in IPL3. The main reason would be the existence of two nutheads (yuvi and Sreesanth).

desiibond said:
The first fight for the bottom of table is won by Punjab. What a shame. These guys were front runners in IPL1, 5th in IPL2 and last in IPL3. The main reason would be the existence of two nutheads (yuvi and Sreesanth).

The main reason is Yuvraj's 'Don't give a damn' attitude as he is no longer captaining the side. The same happened with Ganguly last year. Watch him play this year and you will see the difference. I am surprised that Yuvraj's sacking didn't cause much uproar if you consider the chaos that was caused by Saurav's sacking in the guise of the Multiple Captaincy theory.

Rajasthan making a comeback at the right time. 4 win-streak now, they're picking up the steam. Tait was pathetic for the first 2 matches he played, but he's figured out the Indian pitches now it seems.

MI in spot of bother. Dont know what they are thinking playing those shots. :mad:

Its all upto Sachin now ( And maybe a blister from Pollard later ).

EDIT : Satish goes :mad::mad:

Can anyone tell me wether cameras and cell phones are allowed in the stadium or not??
and food items ??

Bhajji ne kamaal kar ditta ...... :)

Awsome innings by Bhajji ...

Maybe if Sachin was not out, Mumbai would have ended up with a lesser total. Regardless I'm happy Bhajji did not get the fastest 50.

Singh is King :D

Fabulous play by Bhajji, Malinga, Zak ... the Master was elegant as usual :)

Params7 said:
Bhajji's day today, he made M.I. look stronger than they really are.

MI are much stronger than what they played today ...

rocker123 said:
Can anyone tell me wether cameras and cell phones are allowed in the stadium or not??
and food items ??

Just came back from the MI-DC match.

Cell phones are allowed but cameras arent....if its a compact camera...put it in your sock and carry it inside...

Food items are also not allowed.

Back