The DLF IPL 2010 thread

Returned home from work... now gearing up for the BIG match: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings!! :eek:hyeah:

EDIT: CSK 180/2 in 20 overs, very good score indeed.

Am expecting a cracker of a match, with CSK making a competitive score. It would be good to see how MI responds. Whatever the result, I would be a happy man today. :D

As expected, a superb match.. CSK seemed to have it under control for most of the middle overs. Toooooooo many full tosses gifted the match to MI.

Seriously... that over from Thissara Perera... those full tosses were real gifts to Sachin and Pollard !! :rofl:

Poor, poor bowling from CSK.

^^^ Add to that Raina and Badri's knock too, which made the match in the first place. Murali is in good form this time around, but with little support.

awesome. looks like CSK is now looking at a void. Losing momentum is really bad in tourneys like this.

my bet on Semifinalists will be on MI, RCB, DC, DD. And DC vs MI in the final :)

it's almost at half way stage and the momentum is with top three. If you look at last two tourneys, those who had momentum early went ahead to semifinals, only exception being RCB last year.

Deccan Chargers vs Rajasthan Royals:

Deccan managed to put up 148/9 in 20 overs after a slow and patchy start. Shaun Tait rattled their batting lineup today. Good innings by Rohit Sharma (49 runs of 35 balls) which steadied the score card of the Deccan Chargers.

Am I the only one who feels that players like Yusuf are destroying the beauty of cricket by going for puke-worthy hitting?

The other day I saw Sachin going to 76 and each and every stroke was a beauty and worth huge applause.

Today, I saw Yusuf going to 60+ score and not a single shot was talented. It looked like he just swings the bat and let luck take care of the rest. No foot movement, no timing. Just close your eyes and hit! I almost puked at some of the shots.

^^ Completely agree with you bro but that it what T20 is all out..

What matters is runs and it does not matter how it comes.

It should come quick thats it.

:D

BTW any prediction for tommorow's match?

Punjab vs KKR?

I will support Punjab :D

I hate Ganguly :mad:

Back